Red Panda...

sidefx182

Reaction score
I believe this is the lady from the basketball halftime shows, correct? If so, she was just on America's Got Talent. We should all vote for her.

maybe same red panda. The AGT red panda is Rong Niu. The half time read panda is Krystal Niu? Maybe she changed her name? Maybe they are related?

maybe same red panda. The AGT red panda is Rong Niu. The half time read panda is Krystal Niu? Maybe she changed her name? Maybe they are related?

Maybe she goes by a couple of different names - very common. Don't you go by "Brenda" on the weekends?

Way awesome.

She must have a frequent buyer's card from a restaurant supply company.

I believe this is the lady from the basketball halftime shows, correct? If so, she was just on America's Got Talent. We should all vote for her.

She's pretty awesome, but she is no "Camera Girl".

I like the act and have seen it many times at Gopher and Timberwolves' games over the years. I was surprised to see her on America's got Talent. I figured that she was big enough that she didn't need to be on that show. I would think that there has to be several Red Pandas throughout the country.

The only negative about the act is that it is the same each time. It is amazing and I usually drop my bowl on the way to the kitchen every day, but it is more suited for a five minute act rather than a headline leading act.

Chris Monter

Top Bottom