Red Baron Pizza Deal is Back

Full Speed Ahead

Reaction score
Edit- note that this thread is a year old - here's the link for the 2024 deal: https://gophersports.com/sports/2019/8/6/red-baron

-------------------

Same as last year - buying three pizzas gives you two free tickets. I bought the Baron's at Target for $4.45 each, and got a couple of tickets to the IL game (your other choice is the Eastern Michigan game). Here are the details.

Last edited:

Best deal going!! Fill it up for Illinois and big, bad Bret!

If there wasn't a heat index of 115 degrees, I'd head out now to the store. I'll make the trip in the morning.

I see one of the games is Georgia Southern. Quite a battle a few years ago. We luckily won that game.

Same as last year - buying three pizzas gives you two free tickets. I bought the Baron's at Target for $4.45 each, and got a couple of tickets to the IL game. Here's the details.

$15 bucks for 2 tickets to Illlinois? Man, what a deal.

People used to complain about these deals but Michigan did one too....

Whatever gets butts in seats is fine with me.

It's back. Target has Red Baron products for as low as $4.29 each.

Offer Details​

• Period begins 8/20/24 and ends 9/12/24, while supplies last. Receipt submissions will be accepted for redemption through 10/21/24 while game tickets for the eligible games last, subject to availability.
  • Game Options (while supplies last):
    • Football: 9/7/24 vs. Rhode Island
    • Football: 9/14/24 vs. Nevada
    • Football: 10/26/24 vs. Maryland

Last edited:

In case anyone is wondering, the seats are all upper corner bleachers.

Not sure how fast these tickets will go. Last night I got three tickets for the Maryland game, and in my selecting the seats (you're limited to the upper deck corners) there weren't a lot of 'em left.

BTW, on-line orders work fine for this deal. Target delivered them to my house for a cost of about $20 for three pizzas.

Not sure how fast these tickets will go. Last night I got three tickets for the Maryland game, and in my selecting the seats (you're limited to the upper deck corners) there weren't a lot of 'em left.

BTW, on-line orders work fine for this deal. Target delivered them to my house for a cost of about $20 for three pizzas.
Guessing the Maryland game will sell out of this deal quickly. Probably have more time on the other 2.

Top Bottom