Recruits

John Galt

Reaction score
Any news on the recruits who were here this weekend and their reactions to their visits? Is Barrington Morris solid with his commitment now? Who else are we likely to get to finish off this class?

Thanks

Any news on the recruits who were here this weekend and their reactions to their visits? Is Barrington Morris solid with his commitment now? Who else are we likely to get to finish off this class?

Thanks

According to Matt at GI, he is hopefully interviewing Barrington Morris sometime over the next couple of days. He said that he was able to contact him only through twitter so far, and that Barrington's tweet said, "I loved it!" He does not have definitive info whether his commit is more solid or not yet, but this obviously can't be bad news. :) Other than that, in his interview with GI Dinero Moss also says that he loved his visit and is firmly committed to MN. He did say, however, that he may still take a couple of more visits to make sure of his decision for a comparison. Says he loved the staff, players, and the atmosphere though, so that is positive. That's all I got.

don't know what we have left for schollies

but would love to see 2 more safeties and at least 1 more corner. Barrington Morris is a nice DE commit but would love to have 1 more pure rush DE.

I don't think it is going to be clear anytime soon exactly how many scholarships we have available. With a new coaching staff, i'd expect a full class.

I forgot to mention this in my first post. In the Roddrick Williams interview on GI, he said that he absolutely loved his trip, loved everything about MN, was 100% committed, and saw no reason to check out any other schools. He sounded very solid, and I am am quite excited about his potential. I love him on film.

I forgot to mention this in my first post. In the Roddrick Williams interview on GI, he said that he absolutely loved his trip, loved everything about MN, was 100% committed, and saw no reason to check out any other schools. He sounded very solid, and I am am quite excited about his potential. I love him on film.
That's the kind of response I want to hear.

but would love to see 2 more safeties and at least 1 more corner. Barrington Morris is a nice DE commit but would love to have 1 more pure rush DE.

My preference would be a free safety as the target priority (other than Johnson and Davidson). Also, I predict that Drew Davis will end up being the pass rushing DE from this class.

Are there any recruits coming in this weekend?

I don't know but if Coach kill wants and needs to put a stamp on the top talent in the tri-state area the Gophers need to man handle this game. Every down, every hit needs to make a statement. Time to man up and execute!

I don't know but if Coach kill wants and needs to put a stamp on the top talent in the tri-state area the Gophers need to man handle this game. Every down, every hit needs to make a statement. Time to man up and execute!

Completely agree

Top Bottom