Recruits @ Syracuse Game - via The Daily Gopher

Liked the comment, if we lose anyone to Colorado I give up! :D

Not sure I would knock the Buffs - unfortunately we have about as many winning seasons as they do. Plus they sport a more current 1991 National Championship.

It's time for the Gophers to sign some recruits. At this point their football recruiting class is arguably the worst in the B1G and they seem to be going nowhere on the BB front.

Well in a year without many scholarships they can't just start handing them out like crazy. Need to be more selective, likely leading to longer recruitment.

It's time for the Gophers to sign some recruits. At this point their football recruiting class is arguably the worst in the B1G and they seem to be going nowhere on the BB front.

They can't sign until February. We could use some verbals though

Not sure I would knock the Buffs - unfortunately we have about as many winning seasons as we do. Plus they sport a more current 1991 National Championship.

Hard to argue with that.

Gotta say I'm glad that all of these WR's are seeing us pass the ball today with Shortell. That would have been awkward if they came to the New Hampshire game.

Who will be first of this batch to commit?

Eric Carter seemed the most effusive in his praise of the U and the Gophers football program.

Top Bottom