Recruiting

is it just me, or is there something a little funky in the release on his outside shot?

hey, if it goes in, it goes in.

certainly seems athletic enough and able to make shots from different positions, angles, etc.

Thinking he ends up at Virginia, we seem to be putting more energy into Winter and Betts lately, but Milan has been to campus a couple of times. Think he's a top 40-50 guy on 247, top 60ish guy on Prep Hoops, surprised Wisconsin hasn't shown any interest in him

Thinking he ends up at Virginia, we seem to be putting more energy into Winter and Betts lately, but Milan has been to campus a couple of times. Think he's a top 40-50 guy on 247, top 60ish guy on Prep Hoops, surprised Wisconsin hasn't shown any interest in him
100% pure speculation but I think Milan/WI and Kerwin/MN are the same situation. I think the players made it known they have 0 interest in the school so both teams say "he doesnt fit, we have no interest in the player" just for optics so it doesnt look like you were all in on an in-state kid who had no interest. Just my guess, could be totally wrong but seems both cases seem odd that the in-state school had "no interest" in local kids who clearly have talent and no glaring issues.

100% pure speculation but I think Milan/WI and Kerwin/MN are the same situation. I think the players made it known they have 0 interest in the school so both teams say "he doesnt fit, we have no interest in the player" just for optics so it doesnt look like you were all in on an in-state kid who had no interest. Just my guess, could be totally wrong but seems both cases seem odd that the in-state school had "no interest" in local kids who clearly have talent and no glaring issues.

Kerwin at least had interest in MN out of high school. It's very odd to have a program that has been as successful as Wisconsin, and a kid in their backyard as highly rated as Milan and for there to be no interest. Minnesota and Iowa St are not too far down the road.

Top Bottom