Recruiting Violations?

Goph4phan

Reaction score
I feel like I have read every thread about the sex scandal. Even taking the time to read through the TC vs. PJF battles that happen in the middle of almost every one.
Now that the academic recommendations are out from the U, I started thinking about recruiting violations. I don't feel like I've seen this talked about in depth.

So, will the school/NCAA limit our scholarships or anything like that? Having a 3/4/5 some with a 17 year old recruit can't be a good thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I feel like I have read every thread about the sex scandal. Even taking the time to read through the TC vs. PJF battles that happen in the middle of almost every one.
Now that the academic recommendations are out from the U, I started thinking about recruiting violations. I don't feel like I've seen this talked about in depth.

So, will the school/NCAA limit our scholarships or anything like that? Having a 3/4/5 some with a 17 year old recruit can't be a good thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Scholarship limitations generally happen when university staff are the ones clearly responsible for breaking NCAA rules.

Top Bottom