Recruiting the Studs.

Deusen

Reaction score
Our future is so great right now. Minnesota is a great state. Come and see it and expect a great meating with coach Fleck. We all would love to have you help us "ROW the BOAT". No better place to live 8 months out of the year.. We do have a history of NATIONAL CHAMPS ------ don't ya nooo

“No better place to live 8 months out of the year”

That seems to imply that the other 4 months suck. You should leave that out of your pitch, or modify it.

Just the facts. Not disputin it. Come if you want to. Just rowin the boat... I didn't say it sucked as you are insinuating. A lot of people enjoy our winters and what it offers. I am a snowbird now at "65" but love all 4 seasons for what it offers as a sportsman, hunter and outdoorsmen. I currently love to golf. That's my gig for now and I love it.

Last edited:

Costco has a great meat-cheese tray for around $10. Big Dan would probably have 3 just as a light appetizer. Also would be great for team "meatings."

My luck is terrible with those meat raffles at the bars. Especially, the dimly lit ones. What do I care. My drinking days are over.

They leave the meats sitting on the bar counter for quite some time. They incur the wrath of I don't know how many hooeys from yahoos sitting there.

You don't want Fa'alele eating them medium rare.

Last edited:

Our future is so great right now. Minnesota is a great state. Come and see it and expect a great meating with coach Fleck. We all would love to have you help us "ROW the BOAT". No better place to live 8 months out of the year.. We do have a history of NATIONAL CHAMPS ------ don't ya nooo

Occifer, Oh occifer, I would like to report a drunk poster:eek:

Top Bottom