RECRUITING SITES - Which one is the favorite?

If you want to pay for a subscription, there is only one, its RIVALS.

Best Scouting Service

That's easy, it is by far and away Coach Kill's coaches and staff. The amount analysis they do on a player is so much more detailed and through that the so called commercial services can't hold a candle to them.

The thing about Scout is they rate prospects for immediate impact and down grade players that need to be developed. At the current state of our program we are signing a lot of development players. Scouts will always penalize us with their grading philosophy.

Scout's 'grading philosophy' has proven to be quite accurate in recent years.

Immediate impact players vs. development players?????

Check out how many 3-and-done players get drafted in the NFL's 1st round, versus how many 5th year seniors get drafted in the 1st round.

A college program only recruits development players (projects) when they have no other choice...

The correlation between recruiting impact players...and putting players into the "League"...is very positive...

I am not sure about this but it wouldn't surprise me if the information vames compiles is used to create the rankings of MN Recruits. Maybe Vames could comment on this.

I have never been asked by Rivals to rank recruits for the state. I have been told it is reserved by "national" rivals analysts. As I have never seen a Rivals ranking of Minnesota recruits greater than 10 individuals, I don't there a whole lot of analysis that goes into the ranking process for Minnesota players.

I have never been asked by Rivals to rank recruits for the state. I have been told it is reserved by "national" rivals analysts. As I have never seen a Rivals ranking of Minnesota recruits greater than 10 individuals, I don't there a whole lot of analysis that goes into the ranking process for Minnesota players.

Thanks. I expect you know way to much to be involved in the rankings. It's the same principle that if you are a CPA you would never be allowed to serve on a jury in a accounting fraud case because you know too much.

Top Bottom