Reality check.

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
The "sky is falling" b.s. is tiring because of all of the idiots who gave up on their daily lives to follow what our entertainment based media was "tweeting" via social networking in regards to the coaching search. Use your heads. We were destined for this kind of hire (which is anything but a bad one) considering our current history, and we hit a solid single. It will be Kill's decision on whether or not we stretch it out to a double, triple, or home run.

My suggestion to the pissers and moaners? Get on the bus, or go away and cheer for the team that your "dream coach" is coaching or will soon coach. This is your reality check for the day, these are your Minnesota Golden Gophers, and next year brings us a great opportunity to succeed with a coach that has proven he can cover the X's and O's. Welcome back to real life, Gopherhole.

Go Coach Kill and GO GOPHERS!!!
BRING HOME THE AXE AND THE JUG!!!

I'm just upset that I spent a day researching Larry Fedora's body of work.

The "sky is falling" b.s. is tiring because of all of the idiots who gave up on their daily lives to follow what our entertainment based media was "tweeting" via social networking in regards to the coaching search. Use your heads. We were destined for this kind of hire (which is anything but a bad one) considering our current history, and we hit a solid single. It will be Kill's decision on whether or not we stretch it out to a double, triple, or home run.

My suggestion to the pissers and moaners? Get on the bus, or go away and cheer for the team that your "dream coach" is coaching or will soon coach. This is your reality check for the day, these are your Minnesota Golden Gophers, and next year brings us a great opportunity to succeed with a coach that has proven he can cover the X's and O's. Welcome back to real life, Gopherhole.

Go Coach Kill and GO GOPHERS!!!
BRING HOME THE AXE AND THE JUG!!!

So says the last moron on the Brewster bandwagon...you have zero credibility.

Top Bottom