Realistic season predictions:

I predict no more wins the rest of the year and PJ should be fired. The team stats wise was terrible and there’s no future for this team when your backup throws two interceptions.

We should just face facts that this team is on the downward spiral and there’s no looking back. I feel like I’m bad luck and a curse and I’m sorry for being one. Wish there was a way to remove me being bad luck and a curse.😔😣😭😢

Last edited:

I predict no more wins the rest of the year and PJ should be fired. The team stats wise was terrible and there’s no future for this team when your backup throws two interceptions.

We should just face facts that this team is on the downward spiral and there’s no looking back. I feel like I’m bad luck and a curse and I’m sorry for being one. Wish there was a way to remove me being bad luck and a curse.😔😣
Shocking this would be your take. You're usually so upbeat and optimistic.

9-3 is still very doable. Turns out that Illinois and Purdue were two of the best teams on our schedule.

We should just face facts that this team is on the downward spiral and there’s no looking back. I feel like I’m bad luck and a curse and I’m sorry for being one. Wish there was a way to remove me being bad luck and a curse.😔😣
*hugs* 😢

I said 8-4 would be a success at the beginning of the year. If they get there its still a fine season.
Yeah. I agree with this.
Disappointing but 5-4 in conference would be a mild success and would be the best 4 year stretch in conference play since the 60s

Not sure how we get there with the backup QBs as mediocre as Morgan is

9-3 is still very doable. Turns out that Illinois and Purdue were two of the best teams on our schedule.

I'm not that optimistic. I'd say next week is almost a guaranteed loss. Then, we'd have to win five straight to reach 9. Can't see it. I don't think our offense will be shut down this badly again but I'd say this team has at least two more losses.

I'm not that optimistic. I'd say next week is almost a guaranteed loss. Then, we'd have to win five straight to reach 9. Can't see it. I don't think our offense will be shut down this badly again but I'd say this team has at least two more losses.
If the home/road of Iowa and Wisconsin were reversed, we might win one. As it is, I feel like we lose both ugly and close.

As the Walrus so cogently says in his present and his past nom de plumes "It is only the conference record that counts".
This year's conference record is probably going to be average to mediocre.

We should just face facts that this team is on the downward spiral and there’s no looking back. I feel like I’m bad luck and a curse and I’m sorry for being one. Wish there was a way to remove me being bad luck and a curse.😔😣😭😢
Just go back to your miserable life on the Badger Board….problems solved .

8-4
Drop psu and iowa, cause of the iowa curse.
Rest we … can… win if we play like we did at michst.

@Penn State - L
Rutgers - W
@Nebraska - Toss up
Northwestern - W
Iowa - Toss up
@Wisconsin - Toss up

So worse case is 6-6, best case 9-3. But My prediction is we beat one of Iowa/Wisconsin and lose at Nebraska, putting us at 7-5.

@Penn State - L
Rutgers - W
@Nebraska - Toss up
Northwestern - W
Iowa - Toss up
@Wisconsin - Toss up

So worse case is 6-6, best case 9-3. But My prediction is we beat one of Iowa/Wisconsin and lose at Nebraska, putting us at 7-5.

I'd say your projection looks pretty plausible unless the bottom completely falls for the team. So, 7-5 and a middling bowl (like the Pinstripe or Duke's Mayo). At least we'd get a middling ACC team and those haven't fared well against the Big Ten recently.

If the home/road of Iowa and Wisconsin were reversed, we might win one. As it is, I feel like we lose both ugly and close.

I'm going with DelawareGopher's prediction: 7-5 with wins against Northwestern, Rutgers, and one of Iowa/Wisconsin. That likely gets us to either the Pinstripe or the Duke's Mayo. Both of those would feature a middling ACC team which is about our speed for this season.

I think this team wins 8 games provided the penn state game is the only game Morgan misses.

If it’s Athan the rest of the way I have no idea

Anywhere from 4 to 10

Penn State - Loss, and it could be embarrassing
Rutgers - Comfortable Win
Nebraska - Close win
Northwestern - Comfortable Win
Iowa - Frustrating Loss
WI - Close Win, due to Ibrahim in his last game as a Goph having a good day, Loss if he's limited

Last edited:

@Penn State - L
Rutgers - W
@Nebraska - Toss up
Northwestern - W
Iowa - Toss up
@Wisconsin - Toss up

These are my exact thoughts as well.

No chance for nine.

We are not winning the west or going to a decent bowl game

If we beat Iowa and wi then I’ll be ok. If not PJ can fuck off
Eight wins is very achievable.

No chance for nine.

We are not winning the west or going to a decent bowl game

If we beat Iowa and wi then I’ll be ok. If not PJ can fuck off

Wow.

We lost four offensive lineman that were awesome. Our number one ride receiver is gone for the year. Our quarterback has the mental yips when pressured. Last I checked, we beat the Badgers 50% of the time in the last 4 years.

I get that. This is frustrating. I get that this was a year we had opportunity. But coming into this year, looking at the roster, experience, and knowing what we had, I predicted seven or eight wins. That's still very achievable. What if we only win seven games, but two of them are against the Hawkeyes and Badgers?

I will say one thing about PJ. He has to realize that a dual threat quarterback is the only way this offense will get us from. Good to great.

Top Bottom