Real Classy Move By Gophers!!! :)

cfield23

Reaction score
The Gophers looked a lot like the close-cropped Badgers, literally, with freshly shaved heads to honor junior forward Paul Carter's younger sister, Bria, who was recently diagnosed with cancer.

from espn's write up of the game...

that's real classy!

did anyone see this?? I thought it was a really nice move.

Yeah, that was great. Beating the Badgers was sweet but seeing the guys support for one another like that was VERY classy. Some good exposure for the Gophers tonight. Could be a big story if we start stringing together some wins.

I liked it when I just thought it was a team-building thing after the 'players' meeting' this past week. The real reason makes it so much better!

Very nice. Way to show solidarity for your teammate. Good luck Bria, my prayers are with you and your family.

it's not the same as buzzin the hair, but he did wear some pink hair bands.... prob his way of showing support

Dreadlocks frighten already uncomfortable bigots like Art

Lay off Art. He always brings things to the board. If I do not agree with Art, or if I think he is being too critical, I don't say anything, I just have a beer. Needless to say, I drink a lot of beer. :drink:

Lay off Art. He always brings things to the board. If I do not agree with Art, or if I think he is being too critical, I don't say anything, I just have a beer. Needless to say, I drink a lot of beer. :drink:

I'm concerned for your liver if that's the case. That being said, criticizing Art is fair game since he comes to a Gopher message board with nothing but negative nancy posting. I've never denied he seems to be a smart guy and informed in the MN world of sports, but my does he have an axe to grind. It's open season.

Top Bottom