Read this and tell me the right coach can't change things here

Ole

Reaction score
Underlines just seemed too familiar to disregard.

Stanford had scored eight touchdowns on USC, part of a 55-21 annihilation inside the Los Angeles Coliseum last November, and now some of the Trojans were bailing for cover, jogging to their locker room without a postgame handshake.

Jim Harbaugh, Stanford’s coach, saw it as the seconds wound down and expressed amazement. The Cardinal had stunned USC two years prior, a 41-point underdog making a statement with an historic upset. This was different. This was a show of force and the retreating Trojans told the story.

“Hey, look at them all running in,” Harbaugh said. “Look at them all running in.”

Moments later Harbaugh met up with then-USC coach Pete Carroll, who, believing Stanford had run up the score, had one question for his counterpart.
Jim Harbaugh wasn't backing down from Pete Carroll after the Cardinal routed USC last season, and that attitude has rubbed off on his team.

“What’s your deal?” Carroll asked.

“What’s your deal?” Harbaugh shot back.

Harbaugh’s deal, then and now, has changed the way Stanford approaches football, or at least in how the outside world views it. Oh, the high academic standards and stated commitment to compliance still exist on the Farm.

What’s fading quickly is any belief that Stanford should concede to any other program in the country. It’s been replaced by an aggressive, physical, take-no-prisoners attitude best represented by its hard-driving coach.

The Cardinal are 4-0 this season, boasting a 198-41 scoring differential and jumping from outside the preseason polls to No. 9. On Saturday they visit No. 4 Oregon in what Harbaugh calls “a monumental football game” – one of the first nationally relevant Stanford games in memory.

Last season Stanford went 8-5, the school’s first winning season since 2001. This year’s team is even better. It went on the road and laid a 35-0 beating on UCLA, which just whipped Texas at Texas. It physically manhandled Notre Dame in a way three Big Ten teams couldn’t. It hung 68 on Wake Forest.

Even more telling than the results, though, is the change in mentality. For decades this was a nice program. Nice kids, nice coaches, nice team. The conventional wisdom was they would be mostly average, occasionally get into the Top 20 and graduate a bunch of computer engineers. What they couldn’t reasonably do is compete for a league or national title. After all, they’ve been to three Rose Bowls since 1952 and their most famous play was when a trombone player got decked in the end zone.

With Stanford, there was always a ceiling.

Not anymore.

“Our players believe they can win a national championship,” Harbaugh said Tuesday. “Our players believe they can win a Pac-10 championship. And they believe they don’t have to take a back seat to anyone.”

Ever hear that out of Stanford before? And if so, did you ever think you’d believe that the Cardinal believe it?

Harbaugh, 46, was a star quarterback at Michigan in the 1980s and played 15 seasons in the NFL, most memorably with the Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts. He was always going to be a coach, though – his father was a longtime head coach at Western Kentucky and his brother John now leads the Baltimore Ravens.

There are two things he’s never lacked, a work ethic and a confidence born from that work ethic. It drove him as a player. It carried over as a coach. When he first became a low-level assistant for the Oakland Raiders, he often slept three nights a week at the team’s training facility, which you’re not going to get every day out of a guy who made NFL millions.

He was so sure of his ability that he jumped at the chance to be a head coach – going to Division I-AA University of San Diego in 2004. The trappings of the big time didn’t matter. He just wanted to win. He went 29-6 in three seasons.
With talent like Andrew Luck at quarterback and a smash-mouth style, Harbaugh's success is no fluke.

When he took over at Stanford, he had a vision for success. “Our goal is to win multiple conference championships … treat people first class and do it with student-athletes in accordance to the mission statement of the university,” he said.

He had a plan he was convinced would make it happen. Part of it was making everyone else believe and that meant not giving an inch to anyone, even Carroll’s juggernaut Trojans. The two clashed through the media before Harbaugh even coached a game for the Cardinal. Then Stanford ruined the Trojans’ perfect 2007 season with the big upset. Stanford won just four games that year, but it was like Harbaugh had sought out the bully of the block so he could mark his turf.

Since then, everything has churned forward. Victories. Recruits. Momentum. Attitude.

“He reminds me a lot of Tom Izzo,” said Indiana basketball coach Tom Crean, who happens to be Harbaugh’s brother-in-law and once worked for Izzo at Michigan State. “Tom had a real mindset for what he wanted to get done and it just kept growing and growing and growing.

“That’s Jim,” Crean continued. “He has an incredible work ethic and leadership ability. He’s never looked at anything and didn’t think it could be achieved through those principles. So I don’t think there is any question he thought he could win big at Stanford. … He’s a tough, tough coach. He’s never going to back down.”

Stanford has the best all-around athletic department in the country. It owns 99 NCAA team titles all-time, ranking second to only UCLA. It’s won what used to be called the Sears Cup, given for total athletic success, 16 consecutive years. It boasts incredible overall facilities, a one-of-a-kind campus just south of San Francisco and of course those world-class academics.

It’s the admission standards that made many believe football supremacy wasn’t possible. You can find plenty of great swimmers who can get in; enough football players can be a challenge.

Harbaugh has proven to be a relentless recruiter, though, targeting the right ones and winning them over. His 2011 class is ranked eighth nationally by Rivals.com, an unheard-of level for Stanford. Using the school’s national pull, his commitments include eight players ranked as four-star prospects who hail from seven states. Not that recruiting rankings drive him.

“The attitude we are looking for is guys who want to be a part of a team,” Harbaugh said. “Every day I participated in the University of Michigan football program under the legendary Bo Schembechler I was reminded, ‘the team, the team, the team.’ That’s the attitude that we’re talking about here.”

That means no nonsense, high-energy, fully committed players. And ones who don’t mind blazing a new trail few thought possible.

“You ultimately want your team to take on your personality,” said Crean, who attends at least one Stanford game a year to see the operation up close. “That team has taken on Jim’s personality.”

There aren’t a lot of tricks to what Stanford is doing. Mostly the Cardinal have just lined up and beaten people. They have a star quarterback in Andrew Luck. Their calling card, though, is brute force. This is a physical, physical team, which is exactly how the head coach designed it.

Maybe it’s his Midwestern roots or maybe it’s the same counterintuitive thinking that made him believe he should risk his career at I-AA or that Stanford could be a powerhouse, but Harbaugh looks at what is stereotyped as the finesse Pac-10 and believes it is actually the toughest team that wins.

“It’s a strong man’s league,” he said.

If so, who is stronger than these guys?

“It’s about a strong mind, a strong body, a strong will,” Harbaugh said. “It’s building a callous up to hitting and being hit. It’s not closing your eyes when you make a tackle.”

The presumption with Harbaugh is that he’ll eventually leave Stanford. Perhaps for the NFL. Perhaps for his alma mater in Ann Arbor. His name is on every downtrodden program’s wish list. For years, Stanford has been a stepping stone – or a graveyard. He calls all the talk “irrelevant” and notes that he views Stanford as a destination job.

With Harbaugh there, it just might be. The thing with Stanford is everything is in place. There was never a good reason it struggled so often. There was never an explanation for why it couldn’t consistently challenge for the Pac-10. There’s no reason it can’t start happening. And it doesn’t hurt that USC is dealing with severe recruiting sanctions, opening everything up.

Stanford’s been a long-dormant potential giant. It’s been forever seeking someone to wake it up. Now here’s this tough-guy coach who doesn’t just covet a good fight, he’s sure he’ll win it. What’s your deal? Now here are the Cardinal in a Top-10 matchup for the driver’s seat of the league, if not more.

What was once Bay Area nice is now smash-mouth; Jim Harbaugh has put more than those Trojans on the run.

Thanks for posting that...interesting read.

Stanford was a great story last year and this year so far.

I hope we're "that story" some day...

Go Gophers!!

No question Harbaugh has done a great job and the portions of the article you have high-lighted are certainly relevant to our situation. Harbaugh is a bit too WWE for me (even when he played), but he's earned the right to go over-the-top periodically.

There are a lot of people who like to say that the Gophers can't win, but they are short on reasons why they think that. Pointing to the fact that coaching changes haven't brought us to the promised land doesn't cut it, the fact that not one of the coaches we have fired have gone on to get HC jobs at other schools tells us that we made hiring mistakes, not firing mistakes.

We might be able to sell more tickets if the Vikings weren't here, but 50,000 or so isn't bad, and doesn't preclude doing well. We have good facilities, so what inherent disadvantage are we at, for those who think we can't win here?

Let's snatch up NDSU's HC & stop playin' around or throw Al Golden some money...

Let's snatch up NDSU's HC & stop playin' around or throw Al Golden some money...

It's a nice story for Stanford, but how do we make sure we get the next Harbaugh or ________?

I'm not saying this is a reason to keep Brew...not at all, I just don't think there are any sure answers out there.

I started a thread a few days ago about what other schools might be looking for a coach at the end of the year, and it also brought up facts like the last two Boise coaches (who moved on to ASU and Colorado, I believe) definitively have turned out to not be the answers at their new programs.

For every Harbaugh, there are a lot of Dan Hawkins, and for every Ferentz there are a lot of Callahans.

I guess it starts at the head of the snake, and you do your best to have the processes in place to get the best guy, but there sure are no guaranteed results.

I'm confused, I thought the NDSU HC liked playin' around?

Maybe he could get Tiki Barber to be a running backs coach or OC?

Somebody apparently had a loony idea they could win college football games in the state of Idaho.

It's a nice story for Stanford, but how do we make sure we get the next Harbaugh or ________?

I don't want the next Harbaugh. I want the U of M to realize that TCF is a giant investment and they need to make sure it flourishes. Offer Harbaugh 3 mil a year, plus give him huge incentives for BT title game appearances/wins, BCS appearances/wins, wins over Michigan (who he already has publicly criticized and hates for spurning him), Iowa, and Wisconsin.

Throw Ferentz type cash with giant additional incentives and you could maybe talk Harbaugh into coming here. He'd absolutely love to embarass Michigan on an annual basis.

I don't want the next Harbaugh. I want the U of M to realize that TCF is a giant investment and they need to make sure it flourishes. Offer Harbaugh 3 mil a year, plus give him huge incentives for BT title game appearances/wins, BCS appearances/wins, wins over Michigan (who he already has publicly criticized and hates for spurning him), Iowa, and Wisconsin.

Throw Ferentz type cash with giant additional incentives and you could maybe talk Harbaugh into coming here. He'd absolutely love to embarass Michigan on an annual basis.

You have the Comm...make it so.

Again, it'll take a SUSTAINED effort from the U, not just bursts of energy followed
by laxity.

In addition, it does not have to take 4-5 years for a new coach to win. A good coach
often can take what he's got and make a serious change. There are LOTS of examples,
and here's a couple:

In 1976, both Texas and Arkansas finished 5-5-1. This was to be the final season for
both Royal and Broyles, and many felt that they needed "young" blood in Fayetteville
and Austin, and that their string had run out. Also, with A&M, Tech, Baylor, and UH
flexing their muscles, many thought they had lost their edge in talent in the SWC.

So, with mostly Royal's and Broyles' players, they hired Fred Akers and Lou Holtz.
Both coaches went 11-1 in their first season.

Winning has a lot more to do with attitude than people think. You can have all the 4-star
recruits in the world, but if there's a poisoning attitude it will net you 4-8 seasons.

I think Harbaugh is once again proving that true, for about the 1000nth time.

Why would Harbaugh leave Stanford? Seriously?

He isn't highly compensated there. He flirted with Kansas last year but they couldn't give him what he wanted. Harbaugh would leave Stanford for a big payday. Now, it's possible he will wait for a higher profile gig, but he believes he can (and has shown he can) win anywhere. Why wouldn't he leave to take a huge paycheck and stick it annually to the alma mater who spurned him and who he has publicly criticized?

He isn't highly compensated there. He flirted with Kansas last year but they couldn't give him what he wanted. Harbaugh would leave Stanford for a big payday. Now, it's possible he will wait for a higher profile gig, but he believes he can (and has shown he can) win anywhere. Why wouldn't he leave to take a huge paycheck and stick it annually to the alma mater who spurned him and who he has publicly criticized?

First off he is from the bay area and he also could get an equally big or likely bigger payday from a higher profile job that wouldn't be such a rebuilding effort there.

Do you really think he would leave Stanford for MN? Even for 3 million? How much does he make at Stanford? Do they disclose what he makes? I am guessing they have lots of high buck boosters who want to keep him though...

the restricting factor in this is maturi, hes too worried about the funding for other sports that are feel good for the U to spring money on a good coach.
open up the damn pocketbook and get some talent in there. really thats all we need. you pay for what you get in college football.

Do you really think he would leave Stanford for MN? Even for 3 million? How much does he make at Stanford? Do they disclose what he makes? I am guessing they have lots of high buck boosters who want to keep him though...

They don't disclose but, I did read an analysis from when he was flirting with the Kansas job that made it sound like Harbaugh is making Brewster money currently. Now, as I said, grain of salt thing cause I can't find all the links. One is included just below.

As for why Harbaugh might come here. Two things.

First, he only (I know, only) makes 1 mil a year according to speculation I've read and at least one site called Coaches Hot Seat http://www.coacheshotseat.com/JimHarbaugh.htm

Second, look at the psychology of the guy. This is a guy who took the first head coaching gig offered to him, despite the prospects looking grim, and the fact that other better jobs would have come his way, and then went 29-6 the next 3 years. After that he took the Stanford gig.

While at Stanford he did the following things:

--6 months before he coached a game there he publicly claimed Carroll was leaving USC after the following year. Not only did he say he heard it from Stanford's staff, but he refused to walk away from that statement when Carroll became angry publicly.

--At Pac-Ten media days that same summer, he needled Carroll even further, sarcastically proclaiming that, '"There is no question in my mind that USC is the best team in the country and may be the best team in the history of college football." Harbaugh and the Cardinal went on to beat Carroll that year as 41 point dogs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Harbaugh

--When RichRod was hired at Michigan, Harbaugh was pissed he didn't get the job. He took the opportunity to say publicly, “Michigan is a good school and I got a good education there,” he said, “but the athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they’re in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They’re adulated when they’re playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won’t hire them.” Remember, guys who played for Bo just don't say that stuff out loud.
http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2007/05/jim-harbaugh-disses-michigan.html

--Against Pete Carroll last year Harbaugh shamelessly ran up the score, going for 2 after Stanford's 7th (!!) TD to try to get to 50 points. When they got the ball back he made a point of passing downfield and then scoring again to make it 55-21. Afterwards Carroll and Harbaugh had the following exchange.

"What's your deal? What's your deal?" Carroll said, according to two sources near enough to hear.

"What's your deal?" Harbaugh retorted, and that was that. http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-11-...nford-defense-stanford-band-mount-kilimanjaro

--Did I mention during his NFL time he once missed two games when he punched TV analyst Jim Kelly in the face? http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-67853231.html

He randomly quotes Emerson, or Greek philosophers when talking or tweeting about football. This is a smart, highly driven Reckless guy, who has unlimited belief in his own ability, and he has made risky career decisions in the past based on that belief. This guy is also a Michigan guy (he even played for Bo!), who is angry his alma mater didn't interview him for the job. His recklessness is truly impressive--taking the San Diego job, repeatedly going after Carroll before ever playing a game, ripping his alma mater publicly over not giving him a chance, randomly punching former hall of fame QBs in the face.

So here is an overwhelmingly confident guy who knows he can be making more money, a guy who is volatile and vindictive, and just loves picking fights with the biggest kids on the block.

He flirted with Kansas reportedly because they were talking about offering him big money (http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...rbaugh-stays-another-day-tiger-takes-a-break/).

If Minnesota could offer him a big salary (2.5 mil say, more than twice what he makes now), and he took it, he would gain significantly financially, he could have an annual shot to torment the alma mater who made the mistake of angering him, plus he could show the world once again that he could take a struggling program and quickly turn it into a league title contender. Who knows, maybe he'll decide he hates Bret Bielema and make a point of ripping him and the Badgers constantly (who wouldn't love that?)

Harbaugh loves to settle scores with enemies he purposely creates for his own amusement, and was willing to flirt with a program with much less upside than Minnesota (that's another argument, but yes I am saying the Minnesota job is much better than the Kansas job, despite the recent Mangino success. (Remember, Kansas has no shot at a BCS conference if/when the big 12 implodes. They almost got left out in the cold this year.).

Money+Revenge+good Enemies+possible folk hero like prestige=everything Jim Harbaugh has ever wanted. The Big Ten also gets more exposure than the Pac-Ten, and Harbaugh clearly relishes the attention.

So, yeah maybe he wouldn't come here. But if you think there's no chance, I'd suggest you consider the personality and tendencies of Mr. Harbaugh.

Ahli,

He will never, ever, ever come here; but goddamn you spin a good yarn. I'm actually excited about him becoming our next coach. Like, really really excited. Even though he'll never come here.

Thanks for the two minutes of hope and joy. Now, back to the bourbon.

Ahlibobwa,

You don't think that Stanford could more than match anything Minnesota could salary wise if they needed to. It is afterall a school with tons of highly successful alumni with huge pocketbooks that I am sure Stanford can call on if they need to. He is also a California guy. Let's assume however that his ego tells him to leave, wouldn't that same ego then pursuade him to possibly take a job say at Georgia. There he could earn more than at Minnesota and where he would get to be in the SEC and try and knock off the big boys of Alabama and Florida every year. I would say getting to earn more money and beating Urban Meyer and Nick Saban would be a huge boost to a guys ego if he would in fact leave Stanford. He may also want to do the unthinkable and win a national title at Stanford.

Ahlibobwa,

You don't think that Stanford could more than match anything Minnesota could salary wise if they needed to. It is afterall a school with tons of highly successful alumni with huge pocketbooks that I am sure Stanford can call on if they need to. He is also a California guy. Let's assume however that his ego tells him to leave, wouldn't that same ego then pursuade him to possibly take a job say at Georgia. There he could earn more than at Minnesota and where he would get to be in the SEC and try and knock off the big boys of Alabama and Florida every year. I would say getting to earn more money and beating Urban Meyer and Nick Saban would be a huge boost to a guys ego if he would in fact leave Stanford. He may also want to do the unthinkable and win a national title at Stanford.

Let me preface this by saying he would never come here. There are far too many reasons not to.

The siren's song of playing and beating Michigan every year with the dredges of the Big Ten Conference may mean more than anything, to be honest. Couple that with getting to taunt Bert every year and it may be too much to resist.

With that said, he will never come here.

I don't actually think Georgia is going to fire Richt. Not this year. His worst year has been 8-5 and he's gone to 3 BCS bowls. Unless the Dogs completely fall apart he keeps his gig. Plus, I just think Harbaugh either wants to coach at Michigan or stick it to them. But your points are valid. Plus, Stanford didn't jump at the chance to renegotiate Harbaugh last year when he flirted with Kansas, so who says they will do it now?

He is also a California guy.

I've seen you mention this a few times now on this board and while he graduated from high school in California, I think it is a small stretch to call him a California guy or a Bay Area guy. He lived almost his entire young life in the Midwest. He grew up living in Ohio, Iowa, and Michigan. His dad was a longtime assistant with stops at Bowling Green, Iowa, and Michigan, where he was one of Bo's assistant for seven years. Jim Harbaugh attended middle school and high school in Ann Arbor. His dad got an assistant coaching position for Stanford and Jim Harbaugh lived in California for all of about two years. He then moved back to Michigan where he attended college. His father moved back there, too, getting the Western Michigan head coaching job.

I'm not saying he doesn't enjoy living in the town he attended high school and I'm sure it is likely comfortable for him. But, I also don't think he is a "slam dunk" California guy, given the first 16 years of his life was spent in the heart of the Big Ten, including most of his life in Michigan, and he played 15 years in the NFL in Illinois and Indiana. That is roughly 75% of his life in the middle of the Big Ten footprint.

They don't disclose but, I did read an analysis from when he was flirting with the Kansas job that made it sound like Harbaugh is making Brewster money currently. Now, as I said, grain of salt thing cause I can't find all the links. One is included just below.

First, he only (I know, only) makes 1 mil a year according to speculation I've read and at least one site called Coaches Hot Seat http://www.coacheshotseat.com/JimHarbaugh.htm

Second, look at the psychology of the guy. This is a guy who took the first head coaching gig offered to him, despite the prospects looking grim, and the fact that other better jobs would have come his way, and then went 29-6 the next 3 years. After that he took the Stanford gig.

--6 months before he coached a game there he publicly claimed Carroll was leaving USC after the following year. Not only did he say he heard it from Stanford's staff, but he refused to walk away from that statement when Carroll became angry publicly.

--At Pac-Ten media days that same summer, he needled Carroll even further, sarcastically proclaiming that, '"There is no question in my mind that USC is the best team in the country and may be the best team in the history of college football." Harbaugh and the Cardinal went on to beat Carroll that year as 41 point dogs

--When RichRod was hired at Michigan, Harbaugh was pissed he didn't get the job. He took the opportunity to say publicly, “Michigan is a good school and I got a good education there,” he said, “but the athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they’re in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They’re adulated when they’re playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won’t hire them.” Remember, guys who played for Bo just don't say that stuff out loud.

--Against Pete Carroll last year Harbaugh shamelessly ran up the score, going for 2 after Stanford's 7th (!!) TD to try to get to 50 points. When they got the ball back he made a point of passing downfield and then scoring again to make it 55-21. Afterwards Carroll and Harbaugh had the following exchange.

"What's your deal? What's your deal?" Carroll said, according to two sources near enough to hear.

"What's your deal?" Harbaugh retorted, and that was that. http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-11-...nford-defense-stanford-band-mount-kilimanjaro

--Did I mention during his NFL time he once missed two games when he punched TV analyst Jim Kelly in the face? http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-67853231.html

He randomly quotes Emerson, or Greek philosophers when talking or tweeting about football. This is a smart, highly driven Reckless guy, who has unlimited belief in his own ability, and he has made risky career decisions in the past based on that belief. This guy is also a Michigan guy (he even played for Bo!), who is angry his alma mater didn't interview him for the job. His recklessness is truly impressive--taking the San Diego job, repeatedly going after Carroll before ever playing a game, ripping his alma mater publicly over not giving him a chance, randomly punching former hall of fame QBs in the face.

So here is an overwhelmingly confident guy who knows he can be making more money, a guy who is volatile and vindictive, and just loves picking fights with the biggest kids on the block.

He flirted with Kansas reportedly because they were talking about offering him big money (http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...rbaugh-stays-another-day-tiger-takes-a-break/).

If Minnesota could offer him a big salary (2.5 mil say, more than twice what he makes now), and he took it, he would gain significantly financially, he could have an annual shot to torment the alma mater who made the mistake of angering him, plus he could show the world once again that he could take a struggling program and quickly turn it into a league title contender. Who knows, maybe he'll decide he hates Bret Bielema and make a point of ripping him and the Badgers constantly (who wouldn't love that?)

Harbaugh loves to settle scores with enemies he purposely creates for his own amusement, and was willing to flirt with a program with much less upside than Minnesota (that's another argument, but yes I am saying the Minnesota job is much better than the Kansas job, despite the recent Mangino success. (Remember, Kansas has no shot at a BCS conference if/when the big 12 implodes. They almost got left out in the cold this year.).

Money+Revenge+good Enemies+possible folk hero like prestige=everything Jim Harbaugh has ever wanted. The Big Ten also gets more exposure than the Pac-Ten, and Harbaugh clearly relishes the attention.

So, yeah maybe he wouldn't come here. But if you think there's no chance, I'd suggest you consider the personality and tendencies of Mr. Harbaugh.

Great post, Ahli. I wish someone like you were heading our search committee, if and when that search committee ever gets put into place. Your post reminds me of that famous quote by Robert F. Kennedy, "Some men see things as they are and say, 'Why'? I dream of things that never were and say, 'Why not'?" A great quote by a great man, and perfectly applicable to the Gophers football program.

Punching Jim Kelly in the face is pure badass.

Yes, Stanford is a great school etc. etc. etc., but sometimes you just can't logically explain the mind of the college football coach. You've got:

- The assassin for hire (Saban)
- The lifer (Paterno)
- The professor (Ault)
- The ladder climber (Kiffin)
- The builder (Mason)
- The car salesman (Brewster)
- The quitter (Tommy Bowden)

All of these types fare differently in different places. Minnesota is a *great* place for the right coach. As for "he would never come here" -- there's no way to find out until you offer him the job. You don't lose anything by offering. AhliBobwa's explanation is compelling. Maybe it's just what he's looking for..........

Top Bottom