RB Visitor

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
3 * RB visiting this weekend according to Ryan Burns. 2014 or 2015? Insurance on Jones being eligible?

He had a pretty impressive junior year: 2629 rushing yards, 10.7 yards per carry, 42 TD's.

I'll say....

I'd love it if somebody could put up those types of numbers for the gophers.

Wonder what the competition is like where he plays.

Sent from my MUCH i5 using Tapatalk

I'll say....

I'd love it if somebody could put up those types of numbers for the gophers.

Wonder what the competition is like where he plays.

If someone puts up those kind of numbers in college football, they'd have to rename the Heisman award after him...those numbers are like Barry Sanders on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Jones plays for Columbus East (4A champs), they are a decent team, medium sized school here in indy. While they dont play the big boys (Warren Central, Center Grove, Carmel), they play some very good competition. 2600+ yards is doing some good work on the field.

Mr. Jones plays for Columbus East (4A champs), they are a decent team, medium sized school here in indy. While they dont play the big boys (Warren Central, Center Grove, Carmel), they play some very good competition. 2600+ yards is doing some good work on the field.

Appreciate the info with your first-hand knowledge.

+1 for armygopher

We are all about Warren Central / Indianapolis / Gopher football. Can't wait for my boys senior season to get here. We won Class 6a championship last year.

He had a pretty impressive junior year: 2629 rushing yards, 10.7 yards per carry, 42 TD's.

These are Adrian Peterson like HS numbers...

Isn't Columbus East the HS Gunner Kiel played for?

It sounds like a program that develops and produces talent. I can't believe he is just a 3-star with the numbers he put up.

Jones never made it according to Ryan Burns. He will reschedule.

Top Bottom