RB Jaydon Wright commits

Is he from Fleck's hometown?

No. Fleck grew up in a small town between the far west Chicago suburbs and DeKalb (where Northern Illinois University is located). The town is pretty close to DeKalb and Fleck played at Northern Illinois.

Kankakee is a small city south of the far south suburbs of Chicago. It's a pretty depressed town and has been in decline for some time.

No. Fleck grew up in a small town between the far west Chicago suburbs and DeKalb (where Northern Illinois University is located). The town is pretty close to DeKalb and Fleck played at Northern Illinois.

Kankakee is a small city south of the far south suburbs of Chicago. It's a pretty depressed town and has been in decline for some time.
LOL, I live pretty much there.

This kid will be fun to watch. If his game translates to the college game he’ll be a fan favorite.

My bad... I got my Illinois schools/towns combined. Kaneland is where Fleck attended HS.

He looks sting and stable on his feet, and I like the upside of three sport athletes - and I feel like they’re more durable.

Anybody know if he can catch the ball? (His hoops background suggest he might be able to…)

The BMI scale is a complete joke if you ask me. It totally disregards the amount of lean mass a person has particularly for males. At 5'9" and 160, I'm at the top of acceptable weight. I'd look like Gandhi if I dropped below 155!
Yeah, those charts are decent general guidelines but there are lots of exceptions where they make no sense at all. There is a kid who plays baseball with my son, according to the BMI charts he is obese boardering on morbidly obese which is ridiculous because he is nowhere close to either of those things.

The BMI scale is a complete joke if you ask me. It totally disregards the amount of lean mass a person has particularly for males. At 5'9" and 160, I'm at the top of acceptable weight. I'd look like Gandhi if I dropped below 155!
Before he changed careers Gandhi was a damn good DB…

Yeah, those charts are decent general guidelines but there are lots of exceptions where they make no sense at all. There is a kid who plays baseball with my son, according to the BMI charts he is obese boardering on morbidly obese which is ridiculous because he is nowhere close to either of those things.
At one point I was up around 175. I had a little bit of a spare tire but my family doctor acted like I was on the verge of becoming diabetic because my BMI was like 27. My pulse, bp, cholesterol and everything else were right on target.

Looks like another solid guy in the mold of MBIII and Mo. Welcome!
It’s been a while since we’ve had a back that goes 225-230, especially a compactly built one. There are situations where he could be really valuable. A real complement to our other young backs.

Kankakee? Did I describe it reasonably accurately?
I've been around here for 11 years. I suppose you're close. Mall dies but some other things grow. Just normal it feels. You have your bad parts, and better like everywhere else .

Top Bottom