Ratings at each position for NCAA Football 11

Lots of Badgers too... What do you guys think of John Clay's NFL potential? He seems a bit slow to really catch on at the next level.

It's important to note that these are not the official ratings, but merely predictions of what those ratings will be.

So basically what you're saying is you're taking something as trivial as a video game's player ratings... and making it even more worthless by posting about some video game "experts" predictions for what those trivial ratings would be?

My God do I need to get a life.

So basically what you're saying is you're taking something as trivial as a video game's player ratings... and making it even more worthless by posting about some video game "experts" predictions for what those trivial ratings would be?

My God do I need to get a life.

You may say the player ratings in the game are trivial, but there are people who say that football itself is trivial. I'm not one of those people, of course. But we all do something that someone else would call trivial.

A lot of people are looking forward to buying this game. It's more than just a video game, people want to simulate their favorite team. I remember when one of the NFL football games went under because of an exclusive deal that their competitor made with the NFL, there were people who insisted that the game could go on using made up teams and players. But that person was forgetting that it is more than just the quality of the game itself, it's the quality of the simulation of the teams.

The more accurately the players are simulated, the more accurate the simulation of the game will be. I don't think that the ratings of the players in the game is any more or less trivial than the ratings put out by the football magazines. The game developers have to put a lot of research into simulating all of the teams, to accurately simulate a season. The magazine writers give the lions share of research to the best teams.

If what the writers for the football mags are relevant, then what the people who make the decisions for the video game should be worthy of consideration as well.

Lots of Badgers too... What do you guys think of John Clay's NFL potential? He seems a bit slow to really catch on at the next level.

I think he has the potential to put Old Country Buffet out of business. He is a fatty

Top Bottom