Rashod Bateman will get Lysfranc surgery on his foot.

Lysfranc? That is a new one for me. Hopefully he will rebound for next season.

Yup. He seems a bit brittle at the pro level.

Sucks, but hopefully he will be able to recover now and be ready to go in time for most of the off season workouts and training camp.

This is a huge below…mid foot injury is tough to come back from even after a successful surgery. An athlete may never be as strong pushing off that foot.

Wonder which foot it is and was it ligament tear, fractured bones, and/or both.

Potential career ending I’m afraid.

This is a huge below…mid foot injury is tough to come back from even after a successful surgery. An athlete may never be as strong pushing off that foot.

Wonder which foot it is and was it ligament tear, fractured bones, and/or both.

Potential career ending I’m afraid.
What are you talking about? Lisfranc is not a career ending injury. Season ending for sure but players come back from this all the time.

Yup. He seems a bit brittle at the pro level.
Hasn't he been inactive (due to injury) more than he's been active? Unfortunately, his pro career, thus far, has been injury riddled. I don't remember him missing many games as a Gopher.

Hasn't he been inactive (due to injury) more than he's been active? Unfortunately, his pro career, thus far, has been injury riddled. I don't remember him missing many games as a Gopher.
Looks like he played in 12 of their 17 games last year and played in 6 games before his season ended this year.

He will need to come back and be mostly healthy next year to avoid getting tagged with an injury prone label for sure.

Top Bottom