Rashod Bateman is an Undervalued Receiver

little bit concerned with his "getting hit" sensor.

Should be first round with a 4.39 forty and all the production in college

I love Rashad, but I do not believe he is in the same tier as DeVonta Smith (as mentioned in the article).

I love Rashad, but I do not believe he is in the same tier as DeVonta Smith (as mentioned in the article).

Smith reminds me of Charles Rogers. I have a weird feeling Rashod has a better career than Smith.

My gut is second round just like Winfield.

Queens in the third round!!!

Maybe I'm biased... but if you gave him a 4 or 5 star QB... I'll say he's at least as good.

If Bateman had Covid in August, lost 10 pounds, than he performed in 2020 not at 100%. 2019 was Bateman just scratching the surface of his potential. I believe he is going to great things in the NFL.

Smith reminds me of Charles Rogers. I have a weird feeling Rashod has a better career than Smith.
Honestly with wideouts it’s almost 50/50 on talent and fit

Jefferson had a great rookie year. If he played for a different team he may bit have had the same year

Honestly with wideouts it’s almost 50/50 on talent and fit

Jefferson had a great rookie year. If he played for a different team he may bit have had the same year

I don't know about Jefferson. Can you imagine his numbers if he played on a pass happy team?

I don't know about Jefferson. Can you imagine his numbers if he played on a pass happy team?
Yes but can you imagine his lack of numbers if he played for the Jets or the Jags or some other team without decent QB play?

or if he went to a team where they play with 4 wideouts instead of 2? He would still get numbers but not as much as being number 2 in a 2 wideout system.

he would be the same player but not near the stats is more what I’m saying

I love Bateman also, but Smith and Waddle are much better than Bateman. He will go in the 2nd round.

Yes but can you imagine his lack of numbers if he played for the Jets or the Jags or some other team without decent QB play?

or if he went to a team where they play with 4 wideouts instead of 2? He would still get numbers but not as much as being number 2 in a 2 wideout system.

he would be the same player but not near the stats is more what I’m saying
Yup, look at Jerry Jeudy in Denver.

One of the earlier mock drafts have him going to Green Bay. Man, as much as I want him to succeed in the NFL, please don't let it be the Packers.

Bateman will have a better career than Waddle or Smith. Both of them depend so much dominant speed for separation. Bateman while being fast is more physical and a better route runner. He will survive for a long time in the NFL and has a chance to be dominant in the right system. Waddle and Smith may have a great, but doubt their career numbers will beat Bateman.

CBS Sports has him going second in the second round To the Jets.

Bateman will have a better career than Waddle or Smith. Both of them depend so much dominant speed for separation. Bateman while being fast is more physical and a better route runner. He will survive for a long time in the NFL and has a chance to be dominant in the right system. Waddle and Smith may have a great, but doubt their career numbers will beat Bateman.
I don't agree, but I like your take.

Top Bottom