Randy Moss telling the story about "mooning" the Packers at Lambeau Field ...

Bought this a couple of weeks ago.

main_1592941792-Randy-Moss-Signed-Vikings-Full-Size-Matte-White-Authentic-On-Field-Helmet-Inscribed-Straight-Cash-Homie-Beckett-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Bought this a couple of weeks ago.

main_1592941792-Randy-Moss-Signed-Vikings-Full-Size-Matte-White-Authentic-On-Field-Helmet-Inscribed-Straight-Cash-Homie-Beckett-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Where did you get it from? And I'm gonna be rude and ask how much (I gotta LOL)?

That an AI's "Practice diatribe" are 2 of my favorite sports quotes of all time from modern era athletes.

Where did you get it from? And I'm gonna be rude and ask how much (I gotta LOL)?

That an AI's "Practice diatribe" are 2 of my favorite sports quotes of all time from modern era athletes.

Got this one from pristine auctions which is basically a sports memorabilia auction website. Full size authentic helmet so it wasn't cheap. You can go there and get an idea of what they sell for. They really sell a lot of cool stuff.

Got this one from pristine auctions which is basically a sports memorabilia auction website. Full size authentic helmet so it wasn't cheap. You can go there and get an idea of what they sell for. They really sell a lot of cool stuff.

Thanks.

Are they legit? How do you know? I read an article on fake memorabilia and it said there are more fake items than real ones in the marketplace now. I want to make sure before I drop $5.84 for a Daunte Culpepper autographed jersey!

1616403074270.png

Thanks.

Are they legit? How do you know? I read an article on fake memorabilia and it said there are more fake items than real ones in the marketplace now. I want to make sure before I drop $5.84 for a Daunte Culpepper autographed jersey!

View attachment 12150

I think this site would be shut down pretty quickly if they were peddling fake stuff considering how much $$$ flows through every week. Lots of the auctions have pictures of the players actually signing. Think most if not all of the autograph pieces come with certification from a place like Beckett or JSA with a serial number that you can type in on their site to get info on whose signature it should be and the date and location in which it was signed. Don't think there are many private sellers. The three things that I have purchased have been personally witnessed by a Beckett rep....so they probably occurred at a signing event where the players roll through just a bunch all at one time.

I think this site would be shut down pretty quickly if they were peddling fake stuff considering how much $$$ flows through every week. Lots of the auctions have pictures of the players actually signing. Think most if not all of the autograph pieces come with certification from a place like Beckett or JSA with a serial number that you can type in on their site to get info on whose signature it should be and the date and location in which it was signed. Don't think there are many private sellers. The three things that I have purchased have been personally witnessed by a Beckett rep....so they probably occurred at a signing event where the players roll through just a bunch all at one time.

Txs - a new resource for gifts.

Love this! Thanks for sharing. Moss is such a legend.

Skol Vikes!!
You're welcome. I have watched it about a half dozen times and can't stop laughing. Randy can tell a good story.

Top Bottom