Random Question

Gopherdrummer

Reaction score
Looking at the helicopter photos I just have one kind of meaningless question unless someone on this board sits there. The open end has about 10 rows of seats inclosing the playing field. Then there is the plaza followed by the scoreboard, then more plaza outside the stadium. My question is: During a game are there going to be vendors on the plaza behind the seats, or is there access to the concourse? The main entrance is outside the gates which would mean you have to exit the stadium. I noticed the gap in between the lower level and the ground, so is there a stair case there? or do you have to walk in front of people? I don't think HOK would have made it that difficult.

Looking at the helicopter photos I just have one kind of meaningless question unless someone on this board sits there. The open end has about 10 rows of seats inclosing the playing field. Then there is the plaza followed by the scoreboard, then more plaza outside the stadium. My question is: During a game are there going to be vendors on the plaza behind the seats, or is there access to the concourse? The main entrance is outside the gates which would mean you have to exit the stadium. I noticed the gap in between the lower level and the ground, so is there a stair case there? or do you have to walk in front of people? I don't think HOK would have made it that difficult.

There has to be access to the concourse. Otherwise folks in the open end couldn't access any bathrooms or medical stations. :)

No idea on vendors but I doubt it since the stadium maps section of the updated stadium website shows vendor locations and has nothing on the plaza (see below).

Attachments

• vendors.jpg
    vendors.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 29

Top Bottom