Ralph

I didn't think he played terribly well last night. gopher1more I also saw him sprint back on defense once in the second half but that was the only time. I think he must have gotten stung by a bee or something because that was the only time I saw him do that. I wish he would put that much effort in every time. I also noticed when Ralph turned right into the defensive help instead of turning the other way and putting the ball in the hole. You gotta know where the defense is. Zeller will be a thorn in our side for a few years. The kid is seriously good. I think EE played just as well as Ralph and will be a solid contributor for the next few years.

I love the win. I love that Ralph played stronger than normal. I also love that the team didn't double the post every time and leave 3pt shooters wide open. But I really wish Tubby had the guts to start EE just once and see if it would make Ralph come out super aggressive.

Totally wrong. When you say "I am well" it means you are not sick.

The correct answer would be "I am doing well" or "I am good".

The incorrect answer(s) would be:
"I am doing good" or
"I am well".

It's that adverb/adjective thing.
This is something I was never taught in English class! Oh well, my point still stands.

Ralph may not have had a great game, but he didn't lose it for us either. Let's enjoy the win.

He almost did. That late inbound was thrown a little high to him. Rather than jumping and hauling it down, he just reached for it. Unlike Ralph, Zeller used his energy to jump up there and poke it away.

I am laughing at people saying "I have ripped ralph but he played well tonight"

I have defended Ralph. And I thought he had a terrible game. Goes to show you that different people are looking for different things. Huge shot late though. And a couple of huge blocks as well.

+1. And I have been one of the bigger Ralph defenders on the board

At least she showed a little more intensity

My biggest issue with Ralph has been his apparent lack of interest in games. I understand that he doesn't have a personality of someone that will be trying to fire everyone up, but I've just wished he looked like he cared about the game. I thought in the IU game, he showed more of that intensity, which was a better sign. I'm all for the band-aid plan for every game if it actually wakes him up.

zambam said:
This is something I was never taught in English class! Oh well, my point still stands.
You have a point - no wait your point is as you like to say "terrible".

Top Bottom