Ralph Sampson III's Game Tonight

Reaction score
I'm hoping you guys agree that this deserves it's own thread. I was extremely happy to see Ralph play with such passion tonight. Demanding the ball, playing tough D, etc. He can be so effective when he wants to be.

Which leads me to my question...where was he over those last 5 minutes when MSU started making their run?

Kudos to him this evening. He came to play; very refreshing to see him like that for once.

That double foul was brutal. Would have been nice to see him not saddle with four fouls for a good chunk of the second half.

That double foul was brutal. Would have been nice to see him not saddle with four fouls for a good chunk of the second half.
We got izzoed on that call fer sure. Ralph had his best game since when?? Liked hs atttiude and execution...ask coaches his whereabouts last 5 minutes.

It was brutal! I thought the msu guy threw him down. I get really tired of izzo and the fact he whines his way into getting calls.

Good Game Ralph!

We got izzoed on that call fer sure. Ralph had his best game since when?? Liked hs atttiude and execution...ask coaches his whereabouts last 5 minutes.

+1

Nice to see him playing with some heart. We are going to need him to keep bringing it if we want to make a run in Indy.

I feel bad for him, cheap foul gets him in foul trouble, and it ends up being a reason they lost, great game, he really opened things up when he was in the game, to bad he hasn't played that way every game, the season would have turned out completely different. Lets hope he has three more in him like this.

kudo's to ralph!!

Best game from Ralph in forever. He got "Colted" on a few calls. Tubby will never get the better end of ref calls, I am convinced. He doesnt argue with the refs. Call it too classy if you want, I say its bad coaching. I also would jump up and down if he would ever get a technical to get his team fired up... 5th year still waiting.

Great game by Austin. If he wasnt hitting from deep it would have been bad.

End of game when hand checks aren't called, we either have to slow (Welch), to sleight (Austin), or not good enough ball handlers (armelin) to get to the basket. I guess I could have thrown to afraid (Rodney) in there as well. I think Andre could be there in the future.

Coleman has a tough time driving and scoring against Dawson as Dawson is just as quick and has at least 2 inches and 20lbs on him. Most games he won't be line up against a mcdonalds all-american. His future looks bright if he can find confidence in his jumper. Our sf spot has to be able to hit outside jump shots.

Top Bottom