Ralph Sampson III

You really have some interesting takes. Leuer is easily one of hte best players in the conference. The announcers are obsessed with him but they're obsessed with all of the best players in the conference. I'm not sure how he's overrated.

The fact that Leuer didn't eat him up on the perimeter when RSIII was defending him is a testament to how overrated Leuer is...

Michigan State

To bad Jajuan Johnson doesnt play for Michigan State - Ralph would have ate him up yesterday..

Instead...

I like RS but someone needs to kick him in the a__. He has a lot of ability but plays like he is wearing a skirt. Very seldom does he get physical, but when he does he can be very good. Does he not realize with his size how much money he could make? Its time to start Colton-at least he tries!

You really have some interesting takes. Leuer is easily one of hte best players in the conference. The announcers are obsessed with him but they're obsessed with all of the best players in the conference. I'm not sure how he's overrated.

Agree with you on this. He is a very good player. He is a 1st team all big ten level player. I also wonder how he is overrated.

Top Bottom