radio stations with smartphone apps

jrb27

Reaction score
I know its a little early , but I was wondering if there's and radio stations in mn that carry the gopher football games ?? I took a new job and will be working some Saturday ! Which really sucks but I gotta do what I gotta do ,

P.s would like the ones who have a smartphone app !

KFAN is on the iheartradio app, so you can (hopefully) get the Gopher football games.

Mike Grimm told me that they are going to set up an online link at KFAN and a smartphone app for Gopher football.

Mike Grimm told me that they are going to set up an online link at KFAN and a smartphone app for Gopher football.

This would be awesome and very forward thinking. I haven't heard of other schools distributing game content via apps this way (which is not to say its not happening).

Hopefully you can find something that works.
I downloaded the iphone app for 1500espn to listen to twins games, but they don't carry the broadcast over the phone. Must be a licensing thing...

Hopefully you can find something that works.
I downloaded the iphone app for 1500espn to listen to twins games, but they don't carry the broadcast over the phone. Must be a licensing thing...

You must pay for the MLB app to listen to the games. I believe it is either $9.95 or $14.95 for the season. I am wondering if that won't be true for Gopher football as well, that the games will not be streamed by the stations directly.

You must pay for the MLB app to listen to the games. I believe it is either $9.95 or $14.95 for the season. I am wondering if that won't be true for Gopher football as well, that the games will not be streamed by the stations directly.

Could be. Hopefully they work something out with Learfield that allows for it.

Sounds like they may be. Frankly I'm surprised the B1G hasn't swooped in and created a B1G App and taken it out of the hands of the schools already.

Mr. Grimm seem to make it pretty clear it would be free, along with some possible other add-ins. I guess what I say his hearsay until it happens. This seems to be a shot over the bow toward ESPN.

Top Bottom