Quiz: How many Division I basketball programs can you name?

Cayman

Reaction score
I found a quiz online where you try to name all 351 Division I basketball programs. It gives you a map with the locations of all the schools pointed out. Once you name a school, it's location on the map disappears. I think it gives you time bonuses for when you name all of the schools in a state or a conference. I got 220 of 351 schools, completed 20 of 50 states, and 4 of 33 conferences (Big Ten, SEC, Pac-12, Big East, and missing one team each from the Big 12, American Athletic, Mountain West, and ACC). How many can you guys get?

http://www.sporcle.com/games/darinh/ncaa-division-i-schools--google-maps-1

My score

Basketball quiz.jpg

I can't name any. They are already named.

Touché Doc. :)

Cayman, I may not always make sense, but I often make nonsense. That is the way I am, and I love me. :)

Life is too short to take it seriously, my friend.

The real question is how many top 25 teams and their starting quarterbacks can you name?

all of em.!! i can also name almost every mascot of every division one school in the country 1AA included

225 although there were a few like the loyola schools or any a&m school wouldn't let me enter it. May be I just can't spell

Wow, you guys are all way better than me. I got like 167, and only was able to name the Big Ten, Ivy League, and Pac 12 correctly, and only like seven states.

Top Bottom