Question those watching ESPNU right now...

maliksealy

Reaction score
I have ESPNU on Directv and I think the picture is way off. Is anyone else seeing this??

I have Direct tv too and picture is a little fuzzy especially on the full court shot. Have a couple cold ones and the picture will clear up. :)

My picture is clear but I'm seeing an empty Barn with the Gophers winning 18-0.

It also seems even worse when you're used to HD and then have to watch SD on this channel (on DirecTV)

It's like the picture is too big for the screen...I can't even see the score on the bottom...I tried to adjust the contrast ratio, but it didnt' seem to help at all.

Can you adjust the picture size or aspect ratio? SOunds like you have your TV in a 'theater wide' setting which would drop off the bottom scores and other info that is on the bottom of the screen.

MN up by 22.......everything looks fine to me

ESPNU HD is not yet on directv. ESPNU HD is coming next year. so you getting ESPNU in SD for now.

I have DISH and picture was fine

It was poor quality SD last night.. Things didn't even seem all that focused..For example, it was hard to read the TV time clock during the whole game. Does Dish have ESPNU in HD?

It was poor quality SD last night.. Things didn't even seem all that focused..For example, it was hard to read the TV time clock during the whole game. Does Dish have ESPNU in HD?

No, Dish does not have ESPNU in HD. The only entity I know of that has the U in HD is Time Warner Cable.

No, Dish does not have ESPNU in HD. The only entity I know of that has the U in HD is Time Warner Cable.

I have FiOS and have ESPNU in HD; it looked fine on my screen, but wasn't a true HD broadcast (had bars on the sides and a 4:3 aspect ratio).

Top Bottom