Question on White

wiaz

Reaction score
I am a Wisconsin fan who grew up near Minny and so have followed them as well with some interest. Regarding White, for some reason I was under the impression that he was not attending classes. But then late in the season when there were rumors of him coming back some folks thought he should be allowed on the team and allowed to play THIS season. This would seem to imply that he was in school and in good standing. Can anyone clear this up for me, I appreciate the info.

I am a Wisconsin fan who grew up near Minny and so have followed them as well with some interest. Regarding White, for some reason I was under the impression that he was not attending classes. But then late in the season when there were rumors of him coming back some folks thought he should be allowed on the team and allowed to play THIS season. This would seem to imply that he was in school and in good standing. Can anyone clear this up for me, I appreciate the info.

Good standing for the first semester, quit his team and quit the University early in the second semester.

Top Bottom