QUESTION- Is there any Wisconsin football forum. _

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
that's FREE and easy to get into like your board?

Heavily, heavily moderated by anal-retentives including one that was banned here, Los Venereal or similar. Can’t remember. A lot of fun.
What got you cand? What are the NO, NOs

Last edited:

Godspeed, Talon. Whist you are there, please send my regards to ruppertflywheel.

Yours truly,
PeoplesFront

Go get em Talon!
I'll bet they can't beat the GOPHERS. As long as your HC hasn't had the GOPHERS front incisors trimmed but sharpened, over the last 6 months, you shall leap from your GopherHoles and rip the GUGULERS from their necks! Bloody YES but sadly necessary! :cool::unsure:(y)

Can't talk about Wisconsin football pre-1994 or you are banned.
They do not label the football site referencing titles that happened just after the last ice age.
LV is a pathetic person who lives and dies with his ability to ban those who disagree with him.
Other than those facts it is similar to this site.

They don’t have the fan base to warrant a message board.

Go Gophers!!
Looking at their different football sports forums they have very little traffic or posting.

1, I'll start with aww in playing a P5 team.
2. I'll put up our football stats for last year and our first 2 games for 2023 & they will make fun of them!
3. I will then ask them about the Gophers & ask them if they have a chance this year against you this year & I'll place those posts here.
4. Then, in the week before the game, I will attempt to break my foot off in there @ss! :cool:

Looking at their different football sports forums they have very little traffic or posting.

1, I'll start with aww in playing a P5 team.
2. I'll put up our football stats for last year and our first 2 games for 2023 & they will make fun of them!
3. I will then ask them about the Gophers & ask them if they have a chance this year against you this year & I'll place those posts here.
4. Then, in the week before the game, I will attempt to break my foot off in there @ss! :cool:
Oh boy.......not something I would do. Why don't you just participate in Pick'ems? Why waste valuable time on something you really don't give a rip about?

Top Bottom