Question from a wayward Gopherholer

minimax

Reaction score
Hey, I'm sincerely not trying to walk into a buzz saw here, but I've been away from this board for a while and I'm wondering whatever happened to FOT. Maybe I should dare not speaketh his name, but I am curious. He was very prolific, often insightful and very touchy about . . .well about everything. But he was a good read as well.

I kinda thought that if you could ever get him and M2S in the same space at the same time you might be able to create a fissionable event. I guess on second thought that would be a bad thing.

In any event, not meaning to pick a scab or launch more than the usual amount of invective, but what's the story?

I've been following the team, but just recently back to checking in at Gopherhole.

Go Gophers!

I kinda thought that if you could ever get him and M2S in the same space at the same time you might be able to create a fissionable event.

Go Gophers!

Why ask when you already know the answer?

Haha. I'm probably not a great source of information on the matter because I'm a new official member to GopherHole (I've been visiting the forums as a guest for a couple years now), but I can tell you that FOT is banned.

Top Bottom