Question from a Trojan...

Doubletree Park Place?

More than a couple of miles from downtown...it is in St. Louis Park. There is a Doubletree downtown a few blocks from where your team is staying at the Raddisson. Unless you are an old geezer, you will be bored at the Doubletree Park Place and far from whatever real action exists in this city.

More than a couple of miles from downtown...it is in St. Louis Park. There is a Doubletree downtown a few blocks from where your team is staying at the Raddisson. Unless you are an old geezer, you will be bored at the Doubletree Park Place and far from whatever real action exists in this city.

Had you taken the time to read the original post, you may have run across this "I'm well past college age, so not necessarly looking for the young college crowd, but just a place with some upbeat attitude."

Also, I think from my parking space at the corner of 6th and Nic, it is about 3.5 miles to my exit south on 100.

CPhockeyman ????????????????????????????????????????

Is Towne Hall or any of the west bank bars involved in this pub crawl, would seem to make sense to stretch from Stadium village to West Bank? Don't take the joke about going to the 90's in downtown that place is a gay bar and not really a place to hang out unless your into that lifestyle or that pursuasion I guess.

Top Bottom