Question for people that take St. Paul Shuttle

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
Looking for a little advice. I've got family coming in for the game Saturday. My dad is a bit gimpy, so we're trying to minimize walking for him. I figure that we can park in St. Paul and take the shuttle over. I was wondering how the lines/waiting time is around 10 or 10:30?? Does the lot ever fill up?

Thanks!!

The wait to get on a bus to the stadium is usually not more than 5-10 minutes. The wait after the game to get on a bus back to St. Paul is longer, 15-20 minutes. The lot never fills up.

Parking

Looking for a little advice. I've got family coming in for the game Saturday. My dad is a bit gimpy, so we're trying to minimize walking for him. I figure that we can park in St. Paul and take the shuttle over. I was wondering how the lines/waiting time is around 10 or 10:30?? Does the lot ever fill up?

Thanks!!

If you can park in the handicap lot at the fairgrounds, there is a handicap shuttle in this lot that will drop you off and pick you up on the east side of the stadium. A golf cart can pick you up and take you to your gate where the shuttle drops you off.

The wait to get on a bus to the stadium is usually not more than 5-10 minutes. The wait after the game to get on a bus back to St. Paul is longer, 15-20 minutes. The lot never fills up.
The lot never fills up, except for when the nice folks from NDSU come down. What a zoo.

I would wait when the game is over. Like someone said, the line for the shuttle after the game can involve a lot of standing.

Top Bottom