Question for Comcast customers

CP Gopher

Reaction score
I have the BTn2 go app, but it won't allow me to watch anything. I have a comcast account. The site asks for a cable provider, and when
I type in "Comcast" it tells me to get instructions from Comcast. How do I do this?

I have the BTn2 go app, but it won't allow me to watch anything. I have a comcast account. The site asks for a cable provider, and when
I type in "Comcast" it tells me to get instructions from Comcast. How do I do this?

I'm on hold forever for a Comcast rep. I fully expect to hang up confused with Saturday being a complete and frustrating CF when it comes to trying to watch the game. Hope I'm wrong.

I got it to work in 2 mins. you select Comcast and it had me provide my Comcast user I'd and password. I had to register with the apparent and activate it through a link. Works just fine.

Do you pay your cable bill online or by check/mail? Go to comcast.com and create an account with your account number. You'll create a username/password. When you go to BTN2Go, you select Comcast/XFinity, it will redirect to you to a page where you enter that username/password. Good to go. Gets you BTN2Go and ESPNWatch....a heckuva lot of football.

Do you pay your cable bill online or by check/mail? Go to comcast.com and create an account with your account number. You'll create a username/password. When you go to BTN2Go, you select Comcast/XFinity, it will redirect to you to a page where you enter that username/password. Good to go. Gets you BTN2Go and ESPNWatch....a heckuva lot of football.

I have always had a username and password. The links do not lead me to btn2go....they lead me to a page that lists all the Comcast/Xfinity networks, and btn2go is not listed. F%## is this frustrating.

Odd. It's been working for me. I will do some digging and see if I find anyone having the same issues/solutions to the problem.

Problem solved. Thanks for the suggestions.
For whatever reason I suddenly gained access after trying to log in at least 25 times.

Now mine isn't working. I try to watch a game, and it says Select A Provider, but it is totally blank. Any ideas?

It should also be noted that you must have BTN in your TV package to receive BTN2Go functionality. It's not meant as a cord cutting option.

The user name/password is necessary for Cox cable, too. It's something I did so long ago, it took half an hour to find it in an old notebook.

Top Bottom