Question About Tickets

Boondoggle

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering. About 4-5 of my friends and I are coming down from St. Cloud for the game tomorrow and how early should we come if we want to get tickets (I'm assuming we have to get scalped tickets)? Should we even bother? Or, should we come down really early? What is the best option for us?

Hey I was just wondering. About 4-5 of my friends and I are coming down from St. Cloud for the game tomorrow and how early should we come if we want to get tickets (I'm assuming we have to get scalped tickets)? Should we even bother? Or, should we come down really early? What is the best option for us?

there will be people scalping tickets near the dome. there always are at any sporting event in any city, so i don't think you will have a problem finding some to buy. tickets are "always available for a price". how early you should get to downtown minneapolis depends more on how much "comparison" shopping you really want to do amongst the various scalpers. the earlier the better as far as the amount of tickets/supply that wil still be in circulation amongst the scalpers, so you are more likely to find 4-5 next to each other and probably at a better price.

that being said if it was me in your same situation i would come down to Mpls early (around 1PM) just because me/my friends would want to hit some Mpls bars/clubs before the game. then you can just kill two birds with one stone (find your 4-5 tickets and get your buzz on). :cool:

I'm 18 so I don't think I'll be able to get my buzz on. But I really appreciate the advice.

Top Bottom