question about poster named "bleedgopher"

supadupafly

Reaction score
so is bleedgopher a real person? or just some mysterious cyborg news/data aggregator that gopherhole utilizes?! :D

Bleed is 100% a charade; a myth, a ghost, a phantom.

Think Howard Hughes

i heard he only needs one hour of sleep a night and lives off of marlboro reds and jack daniels. his father can pound in railroad spurs with his fist.

HA!! I'm a news junkie, with a strong bias towards Gopher news!

I'm glad there is an outlet like GopherHole with fans who at least fake a waning interest in my endless links!! :D

Go Gophers!!

thought bleedgopher was ibm watson rebranded

Before he went underground to unearth all these stories, he went by the name of Kaiser Soze.

rss feeds were the worst thing that ever happened to you. now go back to your power grid and receive your software updates......CYBORG. your kind will NOT be taking over the earth on my watch.

Before he went underground to unearth all these stories, he went by the name of Kaiser Soze.

Damnit!!! For the life of me, I couldn't think of that name while I was typing, so I went with Howard Hughes (which makes significantly less sense).

Bleed is indeed real and one of the nicest people around except for two topics that send hom Loon/Wren/Minnesota Pride/dpdoll:

- Anything Wisconsin related and oddly enough anything potluck related.

We are lucky to have him aggregating news in his flophouse hotel room on Hennepin.

Damnit!!! For the life of me, I couldn't think of that name while I was typing, so I went with Howard Hughes (which makes significantly less sense).

Who is bleedgopher? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for bleedgopher. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and bleedgopher will get you." And no-one ever really believes.

Who is bleedgopher? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for bleedgopher. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and bleedgopher will get you." And no-one ever really believes.

wise words my friend....wise word. wise words that should certainly be heeded.

Please tell me you at least had to look that up, and didn't just know that off the top of your head.

Awesome movie though. Nicely done, captain

That is a damn awesome movie.

Replace Kobayashi with Bielema and criminals with Badgers, and you nailed it.

A lot of people dont know this but BleedGopher once participated in the running of the bulls. He walked.

BleedGopher exists. He proved that by showing his Philosphy Professor a copy of his tuition statement that said..."I pay tuition, therefore I exist." Bleed got the only A on that term paper from that Prof. Long Live, and Gotta Love BleedGopher.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near me.

Top Bottom