QB Recruiting Under Fleck

Back to the thread that the badger trolls have highjacked…looks like Tayven Jackson has entered the portal and is an Indiana lean. We recruited him in 2020, talented prospect from the state of Indiana. He’s leaving Tennessee.

What counts as "we recruited him"? I'm not saying we did not for Tayven Jackson.

Does it require an on-campus visit? Scholarship offer? 247 profile had to say "warm"? Sent him a letter in the mail inviting him to our camp?

What counts as "we recruited him"? I'm not saying we did not for Tayven Jackson.

Does it require an on-campus visit? Scholarship offer? 247 profile had to say "warm"? Sent him a letter in the mail inviting him to our camp?
We offered him, I don’t recall him visiting. He ended up with a ton of offers.

Made what is likely the final update with the news that Hank Bachmeier has transferred to Louisiana Tech.

I only judge QB quality by how the fan-base feels about the QB when they are a backup QB and the starter is doing something the fans don't like.

In that case PJ & Co have done an AMAZING job at recruiting QBs!

I only judge QB quality by how the fan-base feels about the QB when they are a backup QB and the starter is doing something the fans don't like.

In that case PJ & Co have done an AMAZING job at recruiting QBs!
I believe the clinical term for this is Maxing Your Shortell

UIW has a nice thing going. We got one of our starting DT transfer from there this past offseason (Baugh) and they nearly went to Fargo and upset the Bizon in the semi-finals.

I think someone was saying, largest Catholic University in Texas?
I’m late to the thread here. I like Baugh a lot, but didn’t he go to Houston Baptist?

Maple Grove QB commits. I believe he was only QB along with Schikenjanski to get any offers in MN

Great for the kid but what is up with that image? Is it supposed to look like he is flipping the bird? Very strange to see a ring finger extended like that. :)

Great for the kid but what is up with that image? Is it supposed to look like he is flipping the bird? Very strange to see a ring finger extended like that. :)
I think a lot of these kids get a rando to help them out with their twitter school pics (not the U of M pics, those are supplied by the U of course). Accordingly they're hit or miss.

AFA got 3-4 kids from MN this year.
Minnesota must be part of their pipeline. Back when I played ball, cross town rival Mankato East had a kid named Alex Means. Committed to Air Force. Became a two time captain, led the team in tackles, tackles for loss, interceptions, pass break ups and was 2nd team all Mountain West. He’s their D Line coach now.

We still beat them at the college stadium tho 😎

I’m late to the thread here. I like Baugh a lot, but didn’t he go to Houston Baptist?
Went to the SA Zoo last year. UIW is near there and I think they play football at Alamo Stadium. Think of San Antonio HS football as Minnesota HS hockey. So many talented players here that even small colleges can be good.

Top Bottom