Q&A: Senior Punter Connor Bolduc Attended Two Gophers Games, Hearing from U

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Q&A: Senior Punter Connor Bolduc Attended Two Gophers Games, Hearing from U
By Chris Monter

http://www.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/310822?referrer_id=388419

Connor Bolduc, a senior punter from White Bear Lake (MN) Mahtomedi, is one of the state's top kickers. His success this season was acknowledged as he was named as the punter for the KARE 11 Sports All-Metro team. Bolduc, who attended the Minnesota Golden Gopher home games versus San Jose State and Iowa, talked to Gopher Hole about the latest on his recruitment.

Gopher Hole: Obviously, Mahtomedi is an outstanding program. How pleased are you with how things went?

Connor Bolduc: I think that we have a great team overall. We have a lot of seniors who are going to go out there and give it all they got and I think that we have a lot of chemistry on the team.

Gopher Hole: Did you get a chance to go to many college football camps this summer?

Connor Bolduc: I went to a few camps here in the Midwest, including the U of M, Drake, Southwest Minnesota State and a Kohl's kicking camp at Iowa State.

Gopher Hole: What do you see as your strengths as a kicker?

Connor Bolduc: I think that I have powerful leg. I think that even when I miss it, I still think that it goes a pretty good distance for a miss, so I think that is my strength.

Gopher Hole: I know that it is a little bit early for recruitment for kicker and punters, but what schools are you hearing from?

Connor Bolduc: I hear from Drake, U of M, UMD, Butler, Southwest Minnesota State and Valparaiso

Gopher Hole: What things are you working on to become a more consistent and better punter?

Connor Bolduc: It all starts with the drop. You can always improve on your drop and have the same drop at the same time.

Gopher Hole: Have you thought about a possible college major?

Connor Bolduc: Maybe in biology of some sorts or math or science. I'm not really sure yet.

Gopher Hole: What is your GPA?

Connor Bolduc: I have a 3.5 cumulative GPA right now.

Gopher Hole: Have you taken the ACT or SAT?

Connor Bolduc: Yes. I have.

Gopher Hole: Have you had a chance to go to any other college games?

Connor Bolduc: I went to a University of Minnesota Duluth game.

Top Bottom