Put some more Gold on this map, fellas!

Maybe it would help if they put some direction on how use it. OK, I get it. They don't allow Gophers in Wisconsin.

No thanks. I get enough email garbage as it is.

Done.

Bayfield, consider setting up a dummy email for things like this when you really never want to hear from them again. Gmail accounts are free and take all of 30 seconds to set up. Then just check it every once in a while (or when you are bored) to make sure you didn't miss anything randomly good. That way, your normal email doesn't get the clutter.

Maybe it would be better if all the marks didn't move when you move the map...very inaccurate

The map explains that lonely, lonely feeling I have living here in VA.

Go Gophers! (...all alone...sigh...)

I'm on and discovered the only other B1G fan in my town is a Boilermaker. At least they're not a stinkin' Badger or Hawkeye!

I tried but they allow a Canada country field without allowing a Canadian province. Whoops.

Note to Big Ten network, both main cable providers in Winnipeg offer the Big Ten network (thankfully).

Maybe you should let us join the map?

No go for Peru either. .. I was hoping to proclaim the Gophers dominance in South America. . .even with no chance for the Big Ten Network down here.

I tried but they allow a Canada country field without allowing a Canadian province. Whoops.

Note to Big Ten network, both main cable providers in Winnipeg offer the Big Ten network (thankfully).

Maybe you should let us join the map?

I typed in Edina for city, and they said "invalid city/state combination." Last I checked Edina is part of Minnesota?

I typed in Edina for city, and they said "invalid city/state combination." Last I checked Edina is part of Minnesota?

I think Edina is thinking of seceding and setting up their own country.

Done.

Bayfield, consider setting up a dummy email for things like this when you really never want to hear from them again. Gmail accounts are free and take all of 30 seconds to set up. Then just check it every once in a while (or when you are bored) to make sure you didn't miss anything randomly good. That way, your normal email doesn't get the clutter.

I like to use [email protected]

I had to type Minneapolis to get a response, and I live in Eagan.

Wouldn't accept Bloomington, MN either. Had to put in Minneapolis. What a piece of junk.

If you didn't get to the next screen to invite friends, it did not take.

Done. Makes me sick to see all of the Ohio State Red down here in San Diego.

Yeah, the map only shows a certain amount of 'fans' at any given time.. Notice if you continuously click on 'Show All' or really any of the buttons at the bottom of the map, the 'pegs' change. So it could be VERY misleading unless you just base them on a rough guess-timation.

Top Bottom