Pure speculation

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
... but how hilarious would it be if we still came out of out NC schedule 3-1? Nobody would've seen THAT coming in a million years. Ah, the fun of college football.

I'm over USD and am done crying in my soup. Bring on the big boys! Show me you're going to do something with these six days other than line up some high school football contacts, Cosgrove!

... but how hilarious would it be if we still came out of out NC schedule 3-1? Nobody would've seen THAT coming in a million years. Ah, the fun of college football.

I'm over USD and am done crying in my soup. Bring on the big boys! Show me you're going to do something with these six days other than line up some high school football contacts, Cosgrove!

Ha! Yeah.

I'm pretty much over it too. Nothing is going to happen until end of season anyway, so there's no sense in ruining the next six home games by being a petulant child. If we continue to be brutal, I'll drink a lot at the tailgate, show up to the games with a brown paper on my head and embrace it.

That's what I'm talking about! It's just sad that nobody sees the brilliance in Brewster's scheme. Throw a game to USD in order to get USC off their game plan so they come into TCF unassuming and then BAM! Shank them in the showers before the game. You know Brewster is at his house sharpening toothbrushes on the cement in the driveway right now, brilliant!

Next week seems like a good week to drink heavily. I'll take this moment to apologize to the rest of section 231 in advance. I'm sorry, your jacket wasn't that nice anyway and I'm sure the red in my puke is just blood. It'll wash right out.

That's what I'm talking about! It's just sad that nobody sees the brilliance in Brewster's scheme. Throw a game to USD in order to get USC off their game plan so they come into TCF unassuming and then BAM! Shank them in the showers before the game. You know Brewster is at his house sharpening toothbrushes on the cement in the driveway right now, brilliant!

Next week seems like a good week to drink heavily. I'll take this moment to apologize to the rest of section 231 in advance. I'm sorry, your jacket wasn't that nice anyway and I'm sure the red in my puke is just blood. It'll wash right out.

This guy gets it!

Top Bottom