Purdue loses DC to Wake

swingman

Reaction score

Boilers had some improved defense this year...Lambert highly respected coach...he was humorous in interview before Gopher game talking about learning how to coach defense in a league where holding isn't called

Boilers had some improved defense this year...Lambert highly respected coach...he was humorous in interview before Gopher game talking about learning how to coach defense in a league where holding isn't called

Maybe they can hire Robb Smith.

I see that Jerry Kill hired a DC as well, and it was not Tracy C! No doubt he tried to bring back TC or Jay S, but the answer must have been no.

Then again, Jerry Kill has been around a lot of P5 programs the last few years, so maybe his old NIU ways, and networks have been blown up and some new ideas might be in play for the 'old dog".

I'll be curious to see that he can do and will be watching Aggievision like a hawk.

I see that Jerry Kill hired a DC as well, and it was not Tracy C!
Sometimes a guy just has enough. I can picture Tracy saying no at this point and is tired of the rat race with college football. Not for everybody.

Sometimes a guy just has enough. I can picture Tracy saying no at this point and is tired of the rat race with college football. Not for everybody.
Yes, I think you nailed it, TC had enough. Allegedly he was a good player of the markets, and tight with his money so that might be it for him. For his own good I hope his weight is down to about 240 and that would be a huge win for all.

Rossi is locked up, right?

Purdue could kill two birds with one stone — improve their team and cripple a rival — by stealing Rossi away from us.

Last edited:

Top Bottom