Purdue in trouble.

Schnoodler

Ice Cream Abuser
Reaction score
Toledo putting the scare in them.

Northwestern in a tight game too.

Interesting.

Marve hurt his knee, which blows for Purdue. They are down 24-3 now. That's why we play the games I guess. Okay Brewster, go get 'em!

24-17 now. Toledo had the ball in Purdue territory, then fumbled and Purdue recovered. 40 yards, 4 plays, back within 7.

Persa must be off his game. He's only throwing at 76% so far today.

Purdue didn't have their top QB (Marve was hurt early today), top RB (Bolden), and top WR (Smith) ... but certainly lookin' like a game the Gophers should win.

Purdue didn't have their top QB (Marve was hurt early today), top RB (Bolden), and top WR (Smith) ... but certainly lookin' like a game the Gophers should win.

Should win? So Purdue loses to Toledo, we lost to USD. I don't see how that all of a sudden makes us favorites to beat Purdue on the road. I like our chances better now but I don't think Purdue losing to Toledo guarantees us a victory.

Should win? So Purdue loses to Toledo, we lost to SDSU. I don't see how that all of a sudden makes us favorites to beat Purdue on the road. I like our chances better now but I don't think Purdue losing to Toledo guarantees us a victory.

That would be USD.

1. The ACL God's HATE Purdue. We have lost our starting QB, Marve to a torn ACL(safe assumption), our best RB in Bolden, and an All-B10 WR in Smith all to torn ACL's. Add in the fact that Hummel torn his last year, and I am starting to think that the only reason God created ACL's is to spite my sports teams.

2. Ryan Kerrigan is a BEAST. Toledo double teamed him all day and when they didn't his was causing havoc.

3. Purdue's LB are unfamiliar with the concept of tackling.

4. Unless Hope turns the football team around next year he is most likely going to have a really really hot seat.

Top Bottom