Purdue getting pounded tonight...

dinkything

Reaction score
For as much cheating as Purdue does on the recruiting trail...and after they get guys committed, signed and on campus (in both football and basketball), they sure don't do very well when it counts.:p

purdue cheating on the recruiting trail. lol. OSU has my suspicions though

Hey, Matta got the bench a lot of clock. Over 4 minutes to seldom-used Lenzelle Smith at the end of the game.

Moore is still my 2nd most overrated player in the countr behind McCamey. He does decent against some bad teams (and I am including MSU in this category until they can prove otherwise), but piss poor against teams playing real defense (i.e. Gophers and OSU).

It will be a good time to Play Purdue after they got rocked tonight. Not predicting a win - but they will have some doubt come Saturday.

It will be a good time to Play Purdue after they got rocked tonight. Not predicting a win - but they will have some doubt come Saturday.

Ummm, I think you have that backwards.....

Depends on how they respond I guess. Most times teams come in more focused and pissed off after a loss.

You are joking, right?

I haven't looked at the schedule, but if their next game is us at Mackey, we'll lose by at least 30.

I never enjoy seeing Wisconsin win at anything, but Purdue really stunk it up tonight AGAIN.:D

Serves 'em right.

Can you please tell me what the hell you're talking about?

Relax gang, the OP was updated from Purdue's shallacking at Ohio State. Look at dates and times of posts.

I didn't understand what he was talking about then and I don't understand it now.

Top Bottom