Purdue by 2 in Vegas

Hawkeyes by 4 at Maryland, Badgers by 1 hosting Michigan, Nebraska by 8 hosting NW

Last edited:

Hawkeyes by 4 at Maryland, Badgers by 1 hosting Michigan, Nebraska by 8 hosting NW
Easy money picking Iowa, Michigan, and Nebraska…Iowa the most risky

Northwestern, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Minnesota May all combine for less than 20 points.

Brohm pulled Plummer for second week in a row for McConnell...Purdue had lot of injury issues going into game and then lost starting TE to big hit early in game...back-up RB Doerue didn't play...Gophs by 17 if CAB back, Wright practices well

Brohm pulled Plummer for second week in a row for McConnell...Purdue had lot of injury issues going into game and then lost starting TE to big hit early in game...back-up RB Doerue didn't play...Gophs by 17 if CAB back, Wright practices well
Gopher offense is a lot better if those two are healthy

They cannot play that bad again, and I would take the Gophers +2.

Purdue is going to be ready for the game. Really good defense. Dog fight.
winner of this game is the team that finishes 2nd in the west because I think Wisconsin is very bad on offense and will drop a couple more to get 3rd or 4th

I don’t see an in between. Either we rebound 180-degrees or get rocked. I’d likely take Gophers on the ML if forced to bet this one.

I don’t see an in between. Either we rebound 180-degrees or get rocked. I’d likely take Gophers on the ML if forced to bet this one.
Well, here is the in between.

we suck, but purdue can’t score either. So I agree with you in theory but Purdue might be impotent on offense to the point of creating a middle ground where Minnesota wins 9-6 or something.

If what we saw last week continues then the odds of a really low scoring game are very high. My gut says we are going to see something very different out of our offense against Purdue, but it is tough to say that with any real confidence coming off what we just witnessed against Bowling Green.

It just feels like that Bowling Green game was more of an exception as opposed to a rule at this point since it was so much different than the other three games on offense.

Hopefully the D keeps playing at a high level and the offense/special teams/coaches figure their crap out and figure out how not to repeat whatever the heck that was we saw on the field on Saturday.

Last time we were a slight underdog it turned out pretty well for us.

I agree with this. Not sure I believe strongly enough to bet it, but they should beat Purdue.

Huge game really. Season goals are still in front of them; win the West. The start of 4 winnable games going into the last segment of the schedule (brutal) to close the season.

I'll take Gophers to cover Purdue and the bolded above.
(But I suck at this so I don't do it in real life).

Taking the under at 47 seems like a safe bet.
Maybe. But Vegas knows.

Minnesota Purdue would have hit the under of 47

1 times since 2009
3 times since 1993

So while I’d take the under if I had to get.
im not betting that one

I know the game is in Wisconsin but given how the two teams have looked to date it is a little surprising to see Wisconsin favored in this one.

Will be an interesting one to watch. Should tell us a lot about both programs. Sconnie has not looked good at all on offense this year.

I know the game is in Wisconsin but given how the two teams have looked to date it is a little surprising to see Wisconsin favored in this one.

Will be an interesting one to watch. Should tell us a lot about both programs. Sconnie has not looked good at all on offense this year.
Madison at night still has clout in spite of Mertz

Top Bottom