Provided Water Stations Tonight

LBJ

Reaction score
I just saw a tweet from Gopher football saying you can bring in empty water bottles and fill them up at supplied water stations.

I have seen some people be upset in the past about the team running out of bottled water at game days. So if you hate it when they run out of water bottles, standing in long lines or paying $4.00 for water, bring an empty bottle.

Just thought I'd let you folks know.

I just saw a tweet from Gopher football saying you can bring in empty water bottles and fill them up at supplied water stations.

I have seen some people be upset in the past about the team running out of bottled water at game days. So if you hate it when they run out of water bottles, standing in long lines or paying $4.00 for water, bring an empty bottle.

Just thought I'd let you folks know.

+1...extremely important post. Thanks!

You can get collapsible water bottles at Target for about a dollar. I like these because they pack flat when empty. You can also fill up your water bottle at the bathroom sink, it's the same water, and you won't have lines.

You can get collapsible water bottles at Target for about a dollar. I like these because they pack flat when empty. You can also fill up your water bottle at the bathroom sink, it's the same water, and you won't have lines.

Ah, ya...maybe you can, but the last time I thought about that, a guy pissed in the sink just ahead of me. So, have at it.

Thanks for info. on water filling and misting stations. I know I will use them.

Top Bottom