Proud Fan here

wdgold

Reaction score
Family and I were in California for Christmas and of course was wearing my maroon and gold. Don't know if they were all Minnesotan's or not but heard several Go Gophers comments as we were out and about, one was a badger fan believe it or not.

Family and I were in California for Christmas and of course was wearing my maroon and gold. Don't know if they were all Minnesotan's or not but heard several Go Gophers comments as we were out and about, one was a badger fan believe it or not.

+1. P.S. I hope you gave the lowly badger fan a friendly little middle finger as you passed......and followed it up with a jolly "Oh and Merry Christmas" of course. ;)

BS- I have no problem with a friendly Badger fan, my issue is with the boors in their ranks who take pride in being boors.

+1. P.S. I hope you gave the lowly badger fan a friendly little middle finger as you passed......and followed it up with a jolly "Oh and Merry Christmas" of course. ;)

LOL, It was funny because he didn't let on he was a badger until he had said several nice things about kill and the program, must not be one of the die hard ones. Son and I would of never done that to a known badger fan.

Top Bottom