Projected B1G win totals for 2021

pk2

Reaction score
DraftKings put out its projected win totals for ‘21. Here are the projections for B1G schools:

This came from an article on theathletic.com. It’s a pay site, but for those who subscribe, here’s the link:

Last edited:

DraftKings put out its projected win totals for ‘21. Here are the projections for B1G schools:

This came from an article on theathletic.com. It’s a pay site, but for those who subscribe, here’s the link:

Ohio state - push
Wisconsin - under
Penn state - over
Iowa - over
Indiana - under
Michigan - over
Minnesota - over
Maryland - under
Nebraska - push
Northwestern - over
Purdue - push
Michigan state - over (but I wouldn’t bet)
Rutgers - over (but I wouldn’t bet)
Illinois - under (but I wouldn’t bet)

I'll take the over on the Gophers all day long.
Agree. The biggest hiccup could be the game at Colorado. I know they're not expected to be very good, but you always see these concerns of playing in elevation with visiting teams.

I was at Walgreens last night loitering after receiving my government-issued tracking injection and mind control serum. One of the magazines (I think Athlon) had their 2021 preview issue on the rack. Their Gophers prediction was 7-5, with a trip to Detroit to face Toledo in the bowl game. I'd be highly disappointed in that result.

I was at Walgreens last night loitering after receiving my government-issued tracking injection and mind control serum. One of the magazines (I think Athlon) had their 2021 preview issue on the rack. Their Gophers prediction was 7-5, with a trip to Detroit to face Toledo in the bowl game. I'd be highly disappointed in that result.
By the time that rolls in you'll receive some 5G updates and will be happy with that result.

Top Bottom