Pro Volleyball Federation Is Coming to USA in 2024

It has been fun to watch all our former middles shine again (even Tapp too). We really had some excellent middles come out of MN in the last 8 years or so. I hope we can get back to that level soon.

I'd love to see Lexi Hart and Samedy come back to the US and play for PVF or LOVB.

It has been fun to watch all our former middles shine again (even Tapp too). We really had some excellent middles come out of MN in the last 8 years or so. I hope we can get back to that level soon.

I'd love to see Lexi Hart and Samedy come back to the US and play for PVF or LOVB.
Exactly....Someone posted this somewhere and I enjoyed it. "In Pedro We Trust".....I really believe he is the answer to getting our middle game back to that level.

Schedule on upcoming YouTube matches:

Omaha at Vegas - 2/15/2024 Late match, I believe 10 pm
Columbus at Orlando - 2/16/2024 7 pm
Atlanta at Grand Rapids - 2/18/2023 4 PM
Orlando at Omaha - 2/18/2024 6 PM
San Diego at Vegas - 2/19/2024 - 7 PM

Caught up with the Thrill vs Omaha 3-1 victory for the latter. Both Kendall White and Kylie Murr were playing some great defensvie volleyball for their respective teams.

Brooke Nuneviller was the MVP for that game. She was hitting from both the back court and at the pin and was very successful for Omaha.

IMO this is much better volleyball than the AU.

Last edited:

No Pittman today for Atlanta. I am speculating that they waived her. I don't have definite information on that and I don't see her on the bench.

They only won when she was playing. Today they are down a set to the Grand Rapids Rise. Personally they could use her blocking, but what do I know.

Rise are up 3-0 in the second set. We shall see how this ends. The Rise ended up winning in 5.

Dixon did get the start for Omaha vs. Orlando tonight. Hilley is the starting setter but it has been back and forth with Natalia Valentin-Anderson.

Last edited:

Tonight Murr started for the Thrill at Libero and H Tapp at MB for Mojo. Thrill takes the match 3-0.

Here are each Match Stats so far this season if you are interested:

Also found this CBS article about our former Gopher players and Minnesota Sidney Hilley all playing this season in the PVF. I know it is an old article, but thought it still is interesting to read.

Omaha and their HC part ways and they sure have been struggling since then. Right now Columbus Fury are up 2-0 at home. Asjia O'Neal, Megan Courtney-Lush and Regan Cooper are all doing a great job for Columbus. Outstanding crowd tonight in the Fury's first home match of the season...over 9,000 in attendance.

Think Omaha has pretty much had their entire roster on the court at some point tonight. No Hilley, Dixon, White or DLC starting 3rd set. Omaha wins this set but loses the match in 4.

Last edited:

Caught some of the Rise at the Mojo arena last night. Mojo came out victorious for the first time this season in 4 sets 36-34, 25-27, 25-23, 25-23. Van Der Weide and TTA were the OH's and TTA IMO was the MVP.

Our H Tapp was rock solid as usual. This should be an interesting upcoming season to see if she will make the USA roster for the Olympics in Paris.

There are several other players vying for the 3 positions available for Team USA....Ogbogu, Rettke, Washington, Haneline, Butler, O'Neal and Hall. We should see 3 or possibly 4 from this list on the final USA roster.

Upcoming YouTube Listed PVF Matches:

2/29/2024 Omaha at Atlanta 6pm
2/29/2024 Vegas at San Diego 9 pm
3/01/2024 Grand Rapids at Orlando 6pm
3/02/2024 Atlanta at San DIego 9 pm
3/03/3024 Columbus at Orlando 2 pm
3/04.2024 Grand Rapids at San Diego 9 pm
3/04/2024 Atlanta at Vegas 9 pm

More information on the PVF website about the 2025 markets coming on board.

I did see Pittman standing on the side lines lately for Atlanta. I just know she is not getting any playing time with them. I hope next season she sticks with it and can land a position with another program as a starter.

Our other 3 former Gopher players (Murr, Dixon and H Tapp) continue to start and perform, as we expected, for their teams.

I am trying to catch some matches on YouTube, when I can. I feel Murr and Dixon are both having a great season in the PVF. H Tapp is seeing some playing time, but still a "not so much" for Pittman.

Another player I am going to give a shout out to is TTA. IMO she is doing so much better than her COVID year at Wisconsin. I personally feel she just didn't fit into their system. And the reason for that....who knows.

I know earlier in the season I had mentioned Hilley in some of my posts. I felt she was Omaha's earlier issues and apparently the coaches felt the same. This far into the season she has only seen half the playing time as the starting setter for the Supernovas. Dixon has been a solid middle for this team and I for one am so glad to see her back and playing again. Go TD!

BREAKING NEWS for Grand Rapids Rise

Out - Asjia O'Neal asked out of her contract and is now practicing with the USA Team for an opportunity to make the 2024 Paris Olympic roster for Team USA....IMO she has a great shot at it.

In - Molly Lohman another former MB for the Gophers made her debut for the Rise last night in their 3-1 loss to the Atlanta Vibe. You can catch her and the others in the following upcoming schedule:

Columbus Fury at Vegas Thrill 4/17/24, at 9 pm - Murr
Orlando Valkyries at Grand Rapids Rise 4/18/24, at 6 pm - Lohman
Atlanta Vibe at Columbus Fury 4/19/24, at 6 pm - Pittman
San Diego Mojo at Omaha Supernovas 4/20/24, 6 pm - H Tapp and Dixon
Grand Rapids Rise at Vegas Thrill 4/20/24, 9 pm - Lohman and Murr

Last edited:

Interesting playing time and stats for our former Gophers in the Pro Volleyball Federation 2024 Season........

Pittman https://pvf.volleystation.com/en/players/2130250/

H Tapp https://pvf.volleystation.com/en/players/2130367/

Dixon https://pvf.volleystation.com/en/players/2130312/

Lohman https://pvf.volleystation.com/en/players/2162170/

Murr https://pvf.volleystation.com/en/players/2130301/

Samedy https://pvf.volleystation.com/en/players/2170171/

You can catch a match two days ago on YouTube Omaha at San Diego. Fun watching the Dixon/Samedy block starting in set 2. No H Tapp across the net, which would have been more fun to watch. Steph did really well. She was double subbed in hoping for a Omaha Spark which she helped provide, but they fell short in Set 2 to the Mojo 25-22, while still winning the match.

Last edited:

The two newest former Gophers added to a PVF roster played against each other last night on CBS Sports. Omaha with #21 Samedy and Grand Rapids with #34 Lohman. Samedy did get the start and I only caught a couple of sets last night. Apparently, she started out really slow but ended up connecting with Hilley much better toward the end of the match. Omaha did prevail 3-2 in five sets. THIS MATCH IS NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE.

Samedy lead Omaha with 22 points.

Last edited:

PREVIEW of the Upcoming PVF League Championship

1 - Seminfinals on May 15 between the top 4 teams from the regular season
2 - Championship on May 18
3 - Held at Chi Health Center in Omaha
4 - $1 million to the winning team only
5 - All the matches on the CBS Network

Right now I feel this is the most engaged I have seen Samedy play in her Pro career. IMO it just didn't work out for her in Germany, Italy on the bench in playoffs, and now Turkey.

It appears she is so focused and "playing with purpose". This is a happy time for her and for all of us to enjoy watching her play.

Just maybe this was the break she needed to get the notice she deserves. I for one am witnessing an entirely different player and loving every minute of it.

Top Bottom