Private Messages

Silver Fox

Former Gopher
Reaction score
As a courtesy to others on this forum, please check your inbox for Private Messages and then respond to them. You may have people waiting to give you important and pertinent information.

Thank you.

I must not be important because I don't have any private messages. :cry:

As a courtesy to others on this forum, please check your inbox for Private Messages and then respond to them. You may have people waiting to give you important and pertinent information.

Thank you.

Silver Fox, if you are really trying to send out private messages to lure posters into your little trap you should try a younger sounding moniker. Think bubbles321 or JrHighBaby, otherwise without doubt I can identify you as that dude from dateline. I'm thrilled about the message but will not be meeting you at a house in the suburbs with beer and condoms.

KoolAid - Nothing spicy
GophersInIowa - you are important, but not for this
GopherFan75 - once I hear from them there may be other posts

This is relative to threads that have appeared periodically and have had some passionate posts.

Silver Fox, if you are really trying to send out private messages to lure posters into your little trap you should try a younger sounding moniker. Think bubbles321 or JrHighBaby, otherwise without doubt I can identify you as that dude from dateline. I'm thrilled about the message but will not be meeting you at a house in the suburbs with beer and condoms.

LMAO!

After seeing Rash0Lives post I can imagine that the word "passionate" will draw more references to sordid liaisons and sexual innuendo.

No this thread was made to help me make contact with particular Gopher Fans who share a common idea and I feel that I could be of help to them to accomplish their goal.

I am sorry that my thread was off subject and was moved because of the vague comments I made. There is no intent other than this thread would encourage those I Privately Messaged to reply to me.

This thread is in regard to the Gopher Radio Broadcasts and the previously posted threads talking about the displeasure of some posters in the broadcast team and their on-air coverage of the Gophers.

I am an award winning football broadcaster and currently the voice of the Sioux Falls Storm 4-Time national champions of Indoor Football and a former Gopher (Spring 1974 walk-on and one of two walk-ons invited to fall camp).

There are those posting on this site that feel a change should be made in the Gopher Radio broadcast play-by-play and I feel that I have the ability, background and passion for the job. I have sent PMs to those who have shown the most interest in this subject and am now hoping to get a reading from the general posters of just how much of an issue this is and if there is enough support to bring this to light with-in the entire Gopher community or if this displeasure is only a minority of the listeners.

I have made contact with Learfield Sports and they are aware of my interest in this position whether or not a change is ever made. Also, I am in no way criticizing the current broadcast crew or their broadcasts but rather responding to posts and comments made by members of this forum. Being a member of the Gophers so many years ago has not diminished my love for the U of M or its football program and it would be my honor and career highlight to broadcast their games.

To hear my voice and delivery follow this link: http://www.siouxfallsstorm.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=320 and scroll to the Sioux Falls Vs Sioux City 4-1010 broadcast.

If this form of post is not appropriate for the forum I will understand its removal.

Thanks for reading and letting me know what you think.

Rich Roste

Attachments

• Rich Roste Broadcast picture thumbnail 002.jpg
    Rich Roste Broadcast picture thumbnail 002.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Gopher pictures 3.jpg
    Gopher pictures 3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 18

I like the initiative you're showing. Not inappropriate at all, IMO.

Awesome. Would be awesome if you got the job!

I'm not signing anything until I find out this guy's feelings about Country Hearth Bread.

Top Bottom