Principles, Theret and Brewsters job

Reaction score
While I think it is time for Brewster to go, it will be too bad that suspending Theret and Brewser sticking by his principles of player responsibilities/behavior that may have made the difference. The difference in Saturdays game and Brewster's career.

If he needs Theret to beat USD then he has bigger problems.

While I think it is time for Brewster to go, it will be too bad that suspending Theret and Brewser sticking by his principles of player responsibilities/behavior that may have made the difference. The difference in Saturdays game and Brewster's career.

LOL!!!!

Nomination for Preposterous Statement of the Year m'boy!

Just think if he had really stood by his principles and suspended Tinsley for doing the same thing+ that Theret did?! 0-2? Don't worry, when we finish 12-1 all will be forgiven.

LOL! Tinsley....what a goof. He sure loves to celebrate and taunt after plays even when they're getting manhandled by a D2 team.

LOL! Tinsley....what a goof. He sure loves to celebrate and taunt after plays even when they're getting manhandled by a D2 team.
Ya, I think a half crocked Sam Maresh would be better that a sober Gary Tinsley. Too bad Beal is going to the NFL next spring!

Top Bottom