Press release on new hires

PJ works fast! I really believe he has a list of coaches that he thinks are a good fit for how he runs the program. By next winter, he'll have a new list of coaches to stay ahead of the game.

I am extremely interested to see what changes in our offensive playbook next year. The offensive coaching experience coming in has experience leading offenses that run a very wirlde variety of styles. Put the OC's, QB, coach TE coach , WR coach, RB coach coach in the same room for a month and let them share ideas and create a new scheme. Could be fun to watch.

I am extremely interested to see what changes in our offensive playbook next year. The offensive coaching experience coming in has experience leading offenses that run a very wirlde variety of styles. Put the OC's, QB, coach TE coach , WR coach, RB coach coach in the same room for a month and let them share ideas and create a new scheme. Could be fun to watch.
I would think the playbook and scheme would largely stay the same. I imagine we have most plays that you would need, already in there.

More a matter of what gets called, how often, and when.

But, spring is a great time to try new things out.

Hadn't actually looked at these last round of hires but made a swing by the Syracuse fan site and they are not happy we now have Coach Monroe.

If another fanbase's reaction to such a move is any measure of the future, I'll leave that to you to judge...

Methinks though this is a good thing...right now the thread is at 18 pages...

Did another swing by Syracuse fansite and they had a thread about their best recruiters over the past 20 years.

Very nice to see that newly arriving Coach Monroe was who folks noted...and prominently. Apparently a S. Florida focus...nothing wrong with that.

All look like good hires. However reading the bios of assistant coaches makes me think of the quote, "statistics are for assistant coaches."

I would think the playbook and scheme would largely stay the same. I imagine we have most plays that you would need, already in there.

More a matter of what gets called, how often, and when.

But, spring is a great time to try new things out.
You forgot one thing...when to call timeouts!

My gut feeling is he is going to prove to be the best DL coach we've had in a long time, especially if you factor recruiting into the equation.
If he can tap into Maryland, D.C., and Virginia regularly, lookout!

Top Bottom