Prepare for a Gloat or Two -- Dr Don wins tonight's Predict the Score

Rick Mons

The former MN Snowman
Reaction score
Dr Don and XMan tied with identical 79-52 predictions of the score in the Gophers vs Utah Valley -- actual score was 76-51. So, this went to the tried and true tie-breaker elimination and Dr Don wins because his prediction came far earlier in the competition.

Dr Don gets his name added to the Roll Call. Dr Don gets to post no more than three times in this thread to proclaim his advancement. The board's administrator will decide how many posts he makes in separate threads <s>gloating</s>, er, noting his victory ... ;)

Both Dr Don and XMan earn 15 points in the standings. Here's the listing of the top five places:
1st Place (tie): Dr.Don & XMan (4 pt variance) - 15 points awarded
2th Place: sota1 (7 pts off) - 10 points awarded
3rd Place: Peanutbuttertubbytime (8 pts off) - 7 points awarded
4th Place (tie): Blizzard & Gopher In Qatar (9 pts off) - 5 points awarded
5th Place (tie): gopher1more & Runext07(10 pts off) - 3 points awarded
Others who picked the Gophers to win get one participation point: 94Gopher, Anderson8284, Bayfieldgopher;, Big Play, book, Burton34, Charlesbenjamin, ChemEGopher, dex8425, Fargobison, Gold Out, Gopher737, Gopherholefan, GophersInIowa, GophersOnTheRise, GVBadger, howeda7, Jeshurun, Jike Spingleton, Juicer, Mikie S, minimax, MKE_Gopher, Notorious PLD, rccola889, Rick Mons, Roy Christensen, runningopher, RW+RW=Our W's, sandiegopete, Selection Sunday, Ski U Mah Gopher, Southpaw, Station 19, TheRealTruth, tubbyapolis, UptownMaroon&Gold, Warrior04, whogoofed, wiscbearsfan17, woohoo, Zales04

11/16/09 ... SF Austin .... Runext07 (9 pt variance)
11/19/09 ... Utah Valley .. Dr Don (4 pt variance)​

Predict the Score Standings after 11/19 Game

Runext07 slipped into the lead with a 5th place tie tonight coupled with his 1st place showing last game. Runningopher fell a bit with just one participation point for this game and ncgo4 didn't make a pick this game to fall a bit farther. Dr Don and XMan are on Runext07's heels with their first place tie in today's game.

. 1 …. (18 pts) Runext07
.2 …. (17 pts) Dr.Don, runningopher
.4 …. (16 pts) XMan
.5 …. (15 pts) ncgo4, Peanutbuttertubbytime
.7 …. (11 pts) wiscbearsfan17
.8 …. (10 pts) Gortonsfisherman011, sota1
10 …. (9 pts) Gopher In Qatar, Gopher1more, MKE_Gophers, Roy Christensen, whogoofed
15 …. (7 pts) 94Gopher, blizzard
17 …. (6 pts) DrinoneMays9, Go31, Moonlight
20 …. (5 pts) dex8425, GophersOnTheRise, jjgopher, RW+RW=Our W's, sandiegopete
25 …. (3 pts) Bayfieldgopher, BigPlay, book, Charlesbenjamin, ChemEGopher, Gold Out, Gopher737, Gopherholefan, Jike Spingleton, Mikie S, minimax, Notorious PLD, rccola889, Rick Mons, Ski U Mah Gopher, UptownMaroon&Gold, Zales04
42 …. (2 pts) Anderson8284, Burton34, drakegopher, Gopherinphilly, GophersInIowa, howeda7, Jeshurun, JimmyJamesMD, Slim Tubby, Southpaw, Station 19, TheRealTruth, Warrior04, woohoo
56 …. (1 pts) Cold Man, dbuton, Fargobison, Gold Vision, GVBadger, jamiche, Juicer, Lefty's Righty, Maroon Shower, Section201, Selection Sunday, Sid Hartman, tubbyapolis, Tubtastic, weezy

Rick Mons...I humbly accept this award, and I would like to thank my statistician and my agent for making this possible.

I will use the monetary winnings to buy several wallets so I can spend the next few days shopping at WalMart.

Thank you, all of you. And I love you all. mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. :)

rotflmao.gif

You was late! :)

p.s. Xman. Good job. Hang with me, man, my statistician and agent are on top of things. I give them 40% of my winnings and an unlimited number of wallets to go to WalMart.

They love you, Dr. Don....they really love you! :)

Top Bottom