Prep Bowl Thread.....

Loveforthegame

Reaction score
In general....

Michael Flowers - DT - Humboldt
- I haven't seen him play this season but I think he is considered one of the better recruits in the state. He's kind of a freak DT. He's like 6'5" 270 and REALLY athletic.

Keelon Brookins - WR/CB - Tartan
-He's FAST. He'll probably be the most highly recruited kid in the state. I read somewhere (looking for it) that he was at the Nike Camp and ran a sub 4.6 electronically timed 40, which is blazing fast. If he chooses the U, we'll have to outrecruit the big dogs for him. He's explosive, fast and just an extremely impressive athlete. He has some youtube highlights out there.

James Onwualu - RB - Cretin
-I think his skills translate much better at the next level than Kendrick Brewster. Kendrick is a great kid and will make an FCS or MAC school very happy, but I think James might be a better prospect. He has the potential to carry more weight. I'd expect him to play next season at 6'1" 200-205 lbs and he's fast and smart.

Steve Schindler - LB - Hutch
-He's supposedly the real deal at LB as well. I've never seen him play.

Khammarath - WR - Humboldt
-I've only seen him play once and he was a freshman at Simley. He is really elusive and definitely a play maker. I'm definitely going to go to a Humboldt game next year to see him and Flowers play. Supposedly he's really impressive.

There is a kid named Warren (I can't remember much about him) who is a DT at Providence Academy, and i've heard he is really good. I don't know anything about him, but some fellow high school football newbs I know seem to be impressed with him.

Top Bottom